Can you list The Hildebeast's accomplishments?

Can you list The Hildebeast's accomplishments?

• Well, she has a vagina. Other than that...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could, but I won't.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I can, and I will!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't think of any

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Big Money

Obama_Poster_Hillary_Benghazi.png

I keep hearing that she has achieved something as a US Senator and during her time as SecState, but have seen no evidence to support such an assertion.

Discuss.

It stayed married to a sexual predator, so I guess that's something. Of course, she's a fucking harpy, so it's probably a wash. They deserve each other.

It stayed married to a sexual predator, so I guess that's something. Of course, she's a fucking harpy, so it's probably a wash. They deserve each other.

Must be your compassionate Christian conservatism coming out...

I thought cons trashed divorced people...

None of the board libs can produce a list, apparently...:rofl2:

I don't back Clinton or the NWO.

But I think most people in America knew that she was the brains behind Bill. The entire time Bill was president people stated that she was his puppeteer. He just wanted a hamburger and a bj.

(the list would be under Bill Clinton, women aren't allowed to have lists yet)

She was kind enough to share her sexual conquest with the President, what more do you want?

Must be your compassionate Christian conservatism coming out...

I thought cons trashed divorced people...

You dont think; you emote and parrot stupid leftist talking points.

But I am sure you will link us up with something that supports this dimwitted view of yours that Conservatives trash divorced people.

Dunce.

None of the board libs can produce a list, apparently...:rofl2:

Of course they can't. But they don't vote based on experience or accomplishment, but rather, for words that make them feel good and superior to all other inhabitants on the planet earth. They really are THAT stupid.

I don't back Clinton or the NWO.

But I think most people in America knew that she was the brains behind Bill. The entire time Bill was president people stated that she was his puppeteer. He just wanted a hamburger and a bj.

(the list would be under Bill Clinton, women aren't allowed to have lists yet)

LMAO

Glandular learned a new word, harpy, isn't he cute! Lol
Thank you, bubonic. You know, as a true Conservative and Patriot, it's always nice to receive compliments from America's morally decayed, even when the twisted perverts don't really mean it. ;)

Back