Candy McCain divests $2m in Sudan-related holdings

Cypress

Honestly, I don't care.

I just had to use the name "Candy".

Candy McCain divests $2m in Sudan-related holdings

Cindy McCain, wife of Republican presidential candidate John McCain, on Wednesday divested herself of $2 million in mutual funds that invested in Sudan after inquiries from a news organization.

Sen. John McCain has called for international sanctions against the Sudanese government for killings in Darfur. The Associated Press reported that his wife sold the mutual funds -- American Funds Europacific Growth fund and American Funds Capital World Growth and Income fund. Both funds have holdings in companies that operate in Sudan.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/05/14/cindy_mccain_divests_2_million.html

IA activated.

What's the 37 year old, celibate, dateless, never married (possibly homosexual?) superfreak babbling on about now?

Celibate! well know I have to completely reevaluate my estimation of SF!

Right... celibate... poor Gumby... he is just pissed because no one will let him hump their leg. Funny how he projects his problems onto me. But if it makes the poor hack feel better. I'll play along.

LMAO....

If you are half as tenacious in defending your clients, perhaps you can indeed overcome your "memory" problems.

:rolleyes:

Hey, My wife works with Narcotic Druge every day. She has never stolen any, and does not take them. But if she did, I certantly hope she gets the deal Candy McCain got!

Hey, My wife works with Narcotic Druge every day. She has never stolen any, and does not take them. But if she did, I certantly hope she gets the deal Candy McCain got!

I'm amazed at how comfortable repugnicans are with having a junkie in the WH

LOFL, she's investing in SUDAN and the righties are still going to try and say she has nothing to hide. BHAHAHAH

yes, I am celibate! Of course it really isn't by choice. Not too many women into the 4'9" 423 pound bowling ball look.

No wonder you hate Keith Olbermann so much. I'd hate him too if I were you. He's the exact opposite of you.

1) Insightful aka liberal
2) hot
3) Right with regards to politics
4) Hot
5) Rich
6) Hot

Back