Catholics Moving Toward Obama

What are you talking about and what does it have to do with the Democratic Party? Please provide something to back up your comments and accusations.

things may be different now that the court has decided Catholics can't exclude themselves from the requirements of Obamacare......

Andrew Sullivan...

I think he's on to something there....
That's bogus. What percentage of those Catholics are latinos? The majority of Catholics I know in western Ohio are farmers, white, of southern German descent and are appalled by Obama. By around 70% they support Romney. Then again most of them also feel Hitler was a deeply misunderstood man and are sadly dissapointed that he didn't complete his job.

Again, Rand is misused and abused by these fascists the same as their claims of faith. They care about power and money, just like Obama and his friends.
True to a good extent. Rands held as great a contempt if not more so for crony capitalist, so I find it humerous when I hear one quoting her or citing her as an influence.

What you post is an example of how Democrats will enthusiastically embrace some of the strongest opponents to a woman's right to choose and trash a strong proponent of individal rights and choice for the sake of power.
Yes and Republican believe in the sanctity of Santa Clause as the found principle behind all scientific endever. See....I can pull something completely out of my ass too!

Catholics are retarded. They have always been allied with the Democratic Party, even while the Party has aways been openly anti-Catholic. We have destroyed this country through our support of the Dems, from the 1790s onward...
Alternative universe history by 3D.

That's bogus. What percentage of those Catholics are latinos? The majority of Catholics I know in western Ohio are farmers, white, of southern German descent and are appalled by Obama. By around 70% they support Romney. Then again most of them also feel Hitler was a deeply misunderstood man and are sadly dissapointed that he didn't complete his job.

:lol: A misunderstood chap.

Oh come on PiMP. You make your average jack booted, brown shirted, storm trooping Nazi look like a kindergarten teacher!

I've lived around these people most of my life and I have no allusions about their being reactionaries.

/shrugs.....and you make your average fucking idiot look intelligent....

Speaking of alternate universe history, we have Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff Mott to tell it like it isn't. Whatever it is, I'm against it!

Check it out then...

President Barack Obama is winning the Catholic vote in the race to the White House by a country mile.

Obama may be taking flak from Catholic prelates but his popularity is growing with their flock.

New opinion polls commissioned by the Pew Research Center point to a 15 point lead for Obama over Mitt Romney.

Reports say the Pew poll left the 44th president with a 54-39 percent lead over Romney among American Catholics.

Analysts say Obama is running even with Romney among white Catholics but has overwhelming support with Latino Catholics.

The new poll is a major boost for Obama who led by only two points, 49-47 percent, among Catholic voters in June.

Catholic support for Obama is growing despite Romney’s decision to run Paul Ryan, a Catholic, as his vice presidential nominee.

Obama’s popularity is also growing amongst Catholics despite the move taken by America’s bishops earlier this year when they went to court against a mandate that requires church-affiliated universities and hospitals to offer contraception coverage in health care plans for their employees.

The bishops also promoted a ‘Fortnight for Freedom’ campaign leading up to July 4th with demonstrations against alleged threats to religious liberty.

But reports say their actions were overshadowed by ‘Nuns on the Bus’, a 14-state tour by a group of Catholic nuns in protest at cuts in federal social services contained in a proposed budget of which Rep. Ryan is the prime sponsor.

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Pr...Catholic-America-171985241.html#ixzz28IW4V0z9

Back