CATO Institute On Paul

GDP is bullshit. It's only a measure of money changing hands, not justice, not humane treatment. It's nothing. It's a chimera the NWO types uses as a hypnotic stand in for anything relevant.

GDP is the amount the economy of the said nation has produced in that year. That's what it means. Your rhetoric is what means nothing.

3 unanswered posts.

And Yes, GDP of course matters. Just like size.

I came in and responded to 3 things at the end of the debate about an hour ago. AC comes in, makes 10 posts containing one-liners vaguely related to the subjeect, and leaves again. Presently, AssHat isn't here to respond to me. I'm not getting your point.

I came in and responded to 3 things at the end of the debate about an hour ago. AC comes in, makes 10 posts containing one-liners vaguely related to the subjeect, and leaves again. Presently, AssHat isn't here to respond to me. I'm not getting your point.

As usual, its over your head.

GDP means nothing?

You're a fucking idiot.

Not only has the GDP gone up, and the GDP per capita gone up, the median income has gone up TREMENDOUSLY, which means the person in the middle is doing a lot better.

No. You're a fucking idiot. It's not that big a deal. Civil rights are more important.

My main concern is the impact on americans anyway. What's yours?

Why do you hate americans?

I'm not a racist. I'm against all racial discrimination, unlike you.

And I'm warning you about totalitarian fascism, and how you're being led to support it by allowing your attention to be focused on hating whitey. Can you read?

You're a racist to me .. you can call yourself anything you want.

No. You're a fucking idiot. It's not that big a deal. Civil rights are more important.

My main concern is the impact on americans anyway. What's yours?

Why do you hate americans?

Good God asshat. Instead of sounding like Mitt Romney with his 10 cliches a minute to sounding you talking like those morons on Faux News and Right Wing Radio. If you don't agree with their extremist point of view, then you must hate America. LAME!!

Paul says he didn’t write the letters, that he denounces the words that appeared in them, that he was unaware for decades of what 100,000 people were receiving every month from him. That’s an odd claim on which to run for president: I didn’t know what my closest associates were doing over my signature, so give me responsibility for the federal government.

Best paragraph in the whole article. The article itself is very well written and points out that CATO has known for a while kind of people that he has surrounded himself with. They are the sort of people that run around yelling "White Pride World Wide" (cue the tired as redundant fact that I support AA and it is the exact same racism as Jim Crow.) The old axion holds true "YOu lay down with dogs, You wake up with fleas."

Best paragraph in the whole article. The article itself is very well written and points out that CATO has known for a while kind of people that he has surrounded himself with. They are the sort of people that run around yelling "White Pride World Wide" (cue the tired as redundant fact that I support AA and it is the exact same racism as Jim Crow.) The old axion holds true "YOu lay down with dogs, You wake up with fleas."

Yes, he did associate with paleolibertarians for too long. I don't believe in guilt by association. He wasn't like them in any way other than gold standard and gun rights. Now look at who his supporters are - the exact opposite part of the libertarian movement. But Paul, whatever his longshot chances were, certainly can't be president now, because of the irresponsible men whom he chose to associate with in the past, and it's painful to think of it.

Yes, he did associate with paleolibertarians for too long. I don't believe in guilt by association. He wasn't like them in any way other than gold standard and gun rights. Now look at who his supporters are - the exact opposite part of the libertarian movement. But Paul, whatever his longshot chances were, certainly can't be president now, because of the irresponsible men whom he chose to associate with in the past, and it's painful to think of it.

No. His supporters still believe in gun rights and currency reform. Evidently you DO believe in guilt by association.

I don't see that he has slimed it more than Cato, which has been an apologist for war and still fails to take a strong stance against Iraq.

See, now you are going too far. He surrounded himself with people that were willing to solicit those guys. That's pretty bad, but none of his associates ever said anything like "White Pride World Wide."

I do sort of agree with that paragraph. It is a valid criticism.

Who said AA is "the exact same racism as jim crow". It's not. It has a different race as it's victim, and it's in the present not the past.

The Cato Insitute are a bunch of new world order fascists, who seek to destroy anyone who dare question their "race to the bottom" agenda of human enslavement through legitimization of slavery as a comparative advantage.

They're just using the mindless "label and dismiss" strategy that liberals are so fond of, just like you, Kathianne.

Is George Soros a supporter of CATO? That guy scares the hell out of me.

Back