CBO Predicts Slower Economic Growth and Higher Unemployment into Next Year

ptif219

Verified User
I am sure Biden doesn't like this since now his lies will be seen. Bidenomics is not working for the middle class and poor. It is helping Biden's rich democrat donors

https://www.theepochtimes.com/artic...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO), in its recently revised report, predicted slower U.S. economic growth and higher unemployment into next year.

The nonpartisan budget agency said on July 26 that economic and job growth in 2024 has so far been stronger than forecasted in February.

However, its updated forecast saw parts of the economy in decline through 2024.

The CBO’s latest 10-year budget and economic outlook, which assesses the future standing of the American economy, was put off guard by the pandemic.Many economists had expected that the Federal Reserve’s aggressive plan to raise interest rates to combat high inflation would have led to mass layoffs and a recession by now.

Instead, the U.S. economy has continued to grow and the labor market remains tight, while hiring is relatively solid.

Real adjusted economic growth for 2023 as a whole is expected to grow to 0.9 percent instead of 0.1 percent as forecast in February due to the stronger-than-expected labor market in the first half of 2023.

The CBO said it expects interest rates to continue to rise, while the gross domestic product (GDP) faces a slowdown in the latter half of the year.The CBO projects U.S. GDP growth in the latter half to slow to 0.4 percent, as consumer spending weakens and tighter lending standards reduce economic activity.

In 2024, GDP growth is expected to rebound as monetary policy eases, with real GDP increasing by 1.5 percent in 2024 and by 2.4 percent by 2025.

You 2 idiots belong together. The economy is doing very well. Inflation is being controlled, jobs are readily available, and pay is going up. The bankers reported last week that they are certain the expected recession is not happening. Economists are bullish. The economy is doing unexpectedly well with the mess that Trump left.

You 2 idiots belong together. The economy is doing very well. Inflation is being controlled, jobs are readily available, and pay is going up. The bankers reported last week that they are certain the expected recession is not happening. Economists are bullish. The economy is doing unexpectedly well with the mess that Trump left.

You love the Biden lies. Inflation is twice as high as it was when Biden took office. Gas is on the rise which meand there is a good chance for inflation to increase. Wages are not keeping up with inflation so people are losing money

If Biden were doing well they wouldn't even be looking to see if there is a recession coming lol.

I am sure Biden doesn't like this since now his lies will be seen. Bidenomics is not working for the middle class and poor. It is helping Biden's rich democrat donors

I don't know what people mean by the "middle class."
I think that it's a totally bullshit term.

There's the proletariat, the bourgeoisie, and the oligarch class.
What the fuck is the "middle class" supposed to be?

I KNOW what I am.
I'm a militant proletarian.
I don't need people inventing made up classes for me.

If Biden were doing well they wouldn't even be looking to see if there is a recession coming lol.

Wow, you just keep getting dumber. Any time you raise interest rates there is a risk of recession. It's economics 101. Which is way too advanced for you, apparently. You just say so goddamn much stupid shit it's hard to imagine how you aren't humiliated, but you just keep coming back for more. Why is that, Nora?

Slowing down the economy is the plan, in order to slow down inflation. Also increasing interest rates comes under the Fed Chair Jerome Powell, and not Biden.

Gas prices are rising and less oil rigs are producing. As gas goes up so will inflation

I don't know what people mean by the "middle class."
I think that it's a totally bullshit term.

There's the proletariat, the bourgeoisie, and the oligarch class.
What the fuck is the "middle class" supposed to be?

I KNOW what I am.
I'm a militant proletarian.
I don't need people inventing made up classes for me.

Then you do not know the different levels of income

Why do you say this? Give some reasons.

Biden is pushing heavy regulation on companies impacting their growth thus hiring less people is just one small part of it.

WASHINGTON – Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability held a hearing titled “Death by a Thousand Regulations: The Biden Administration’s Campaign to Bury America in Red Tape.” At the hearing, members and witnesses highlighted how the Biden Administration’s sweeping executive orders and unchecked regulations have jeopardized economic opportunities, raised costs on Americans, and hurt small businesses still attempting to recover from the pandemic. Members stressed that President Biden’s radical, costly, and burdensome regulatory agenda is a dramatic expansion of Executive Branch power and will cost American taxpayers at least $1.5 trillion dollars over the next decade. Members noted that the Biden Administration has also targeted the Trump Administration’s many meaningful, necessary, and cost-saving deregulatory actions. They concluded that America’s small businesses, workers and communities should be provided tools to achieve economic success and the committee will pursue legislative solutions to ensure commonsense regulatory reform.

https://oversight.house.gov/release...gulatory-blitz-jeopardizes-americas-economy/

If we were under the Trump the economy would be doing much better and would have improved much quicker.

The economy should be doing a lot better but Biden is slowing it down.

And YOU voted for Biden.

#BreakingNews Federal reserve after two years of predicting recession is imminent, today has changed that prediction. The Federal reserves is now saying Biden economics has avoided a recession and our economy will continue to grow through next year.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

And YOU voted for Biden.

#BreakingNews Federal reserve after two years of predicting recession is imminent, today has changed that prediction. The Federal reserves is now saying Biden economics has avoided a recession and our economy will continue to grow through next year.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

We wouldn't have to avoid a recession if Biden wasn't in charge.

Back