CBS News exposed Kamala for bussing supporters into her New Hampshire rally live on air

Wow.

What a novel idea.

Something that's never been done before.

What are the odds they were mostly elderly people who couldn't drive and/or poor people who didn't have their own transportation?

As usual with these Trumper drama queens... much ado about nothing.
A lot of places where they hold rallies (or outdoor concerts or fairs or festivals) have limited parking, so buses are used to bring those who park far away to the venue. But yeah sure, whatever, desperate and scared MAGATs.

And why was she in New Hampshire?
Harris is running for an office called President of the United States of America. One of the places that vote for this office is called New Hampshire. Someone running for office would go to a place like New Hampshire to try to whip up support.

How is this beyond your comprehension?

So where did they originate...these were supposedly "invited guests"...So they didn't just show up to see her on their own....Were they compensated?
And why was she in New Hampshire? Avoiding the debate she was to cowardly to participate in...;)
Your whoring for attention is getting more and more shrill and desperate, as is your obsession with Harris. Please continue; we all need the laughs. :rofl2:

Harris is running for an office called President of the United States of America. One of the places that vote for this office is called New Hampshire. Someone running for office would go to a place like New Hampshire to try to whip up support.

Psst -- Toxic knows that. She wants your attention. It is kind of you to give the poor lonely and bitter creature some of your time. You're nice that way.

Why New Hampshire? Is it in jeopardy of falling to President Trump? She looked quite uncomfortable there, btw...
I guess she didn't get the crowd she wanted...People behind her weren't even paying attention...lol

Why New Hampshire? Is it in jeopardy of falling to President Trump? She looked quite uncomfortable there, btw...
I guess she didn't get the crowd she wanted...People behind her weren't even paying attention...lol

Donald Trump Campaigns in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Former President Donald Trump held a campaign rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, six days before the state’s first-in-the-nation primary.

Trump clings to New Hampshire dream after campaign aide questions chances: ‘I’ve done well there’

What are the odds they were mostly elderly people who couldn't drive and/or poor people who didn't have their own transportation?
On second thought you may be on to something. This is the filthy whore's demographic. Nursing home patients and welfare hoochies.

On second thought you may be on to something. This is the filthy whore's demographic. Nursing home patients and welfare hoochies.
Better than Trump's demographic of high school dropout, drunken, meth head, wife beating redneck trash and ignorant, gullible bible thumper morons.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
They are shuttle busses meant to shuttle people from their cars to the rally. It happens all the time. Rallies sometimes do not have good parking in the immediate area, and also people come from further away.

It gives supporters a chance to bond with one another, and with the campaign. While it costs the campaign money, it also raises money through higher contributions.

trump does the same thing, except he is famed for not paying the busses. This strands his supporters, and destroys bus companies.
Post a link proving that they are taking people from a parking area to the event, Walter.

Better than Trump's demographic of high school dropout, drunken, meth head, wife beating redneck trash and ignorant, gullible bible thumper morons.
Why are you angry that people really support him... Because they want a better America than she can possibly offer... Most most of those people she bossed in aren't going to vote for her... But who turns down a free trip And a goody bag?

Why are you angry that people really support him... Because they want a better America than she can possibly offer... Most most of those people she bossed in aren't going to vote for her... But who turns down a free trip And a goody bag?

No, it's because you people are gullible idiots who either cannot see how dangerous another Trump Presidency would be for the US and the world, or you're all just such a bunch of angry, resentful bigots you don't give a shit about it as long as you can stick a finger in the eye of those you hold in contempt.

No, it's because you people are gullible idiots who either cannot see how dangerous another Trump Presidency would be for the US and the world, or you're all just such a bunch of angry, resentful bigots you don't give a shit about it as long as you can stick a finger in the eye of those you hold in contempt.

I'm neither angry or a bigot... And I hold no one in contempt... See my
Signature;) There is no bigger danger for the United States than a Kam/Tim win. That is crystal clear...

I'm neither angry or a bigot... And I hold no one in contempt... See my
Signature;) There is no bigger danger for the United States than a Kam/Tim win. That is crystal clear...

You are a dishonest, disingenuous and misguided fool.

Back