Challenge to 12b. Damocles, Grind, Billy, ...

Jack

Verified User
On a casual reading of this, I come away with the 'intent' that it is to stop any abusive use of 'pedophilia' as a means of degrading other Posters.
'Pedophilia' being 'sex with a prepubescent child (usually understood at being under 12)'.

Going back and re-reading the Rule, it mentions 'Minor', usually understood as being 'under 18'. I need a little clarification here. WHAT IS THE INTENT OF 12b???

1.) 30 States in the U.S. have 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.
2.) The U.K. has 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.
3.) Canada has 16 as a legal and normal age to engage in sex.

We have people here from Canada, Britain, and the 30 States. It seems awkward that a person could get Banned for engaging in what is legal. I don't think the 'intent' of 12b is to penalize people that reference 'teen sex', it seems reasonable that 12b is 'intended' for the actual meaning of the word 'pedophilia'.

THIS IS A CHALLENGE FOR CLARIFICATION OF 12b AND WHAT IT ACTUALLY INTENDS.

while you are at it get them to give a time limit on what is to long a time to go post in an "old" thread

that isn't even written down as a rule

why do only I get tagged for that?

because the right cant stand by what they said in the past

it outs their evil

while you are at it get them to give a time limit on what is to long a time to go post in an "old" thread

that isn't even written down as a rule

:) Thanks. One thing at a time. 12b is a little vague. Is the intent 'under 12', ... or 'under 18'?
'under 12' is the 'pedophilia' reference that most people walk away with.

children who are not emancipated are minors

that is the law

The definition of 'Minors' is 'under 18'. Is THAT the intention of 12b? JPP Members here live in Canada, U.K., and 30 States that have a legal and protected '16 Legal Age of Consent' law. Is it the intention of JPP to ban people that engage in 'teen sex' that is legal?
It would seem more logical to assume that JPP intentions are geared more at the 'pedophile' definition, prepubescent children, those under 12.
Now that I have re-read 12b, I am challenging Damocles, Grind and Billy to delivery a more concise meaning of 12b: 'Under 12', or 'Under 18'. It shouldn't be too hard to define EXACTLY what is meant.

The definition of 'Minors' is 'under 18'. Is THAT the intention of 12b? JPP Members here live in Canada, U.K., and 30 States that have a legal and protected '16 Legal Age of Consent' law. Is it the intention of JPP to ban people that engage in 'teen sex' that is legal?
It would seem more logical to assume that JPP intentions are geared more at the 'pedophile' definition, prepubescent children, those under 12.
Now that I have re-read 12b, I am challenging Damocles, Grind and Billy to delivery a more concise meaning of 12b: 'Under 12', or 'Under 18'. It shouldn't be too hard to define EXACTLY what is meant.

If in doubt,stay as far away from 12 B situations.
Think twice before posting,anything remotely near 12 B.

On a casual reading of this, I come away with the 'intent' that it is to stop any abusive use of 'pedophilia' as a means of degrading other Posters.
'Pedophilia' being 'sex with a prepubescent child (usually understood at being under 12)'.

Going back and re-reading the Rule, it mentions 'Minor', usually understood as being 'under 18'. I need a little clarification here. WHAT IS THE INTENT OF 12b???

We have people here from Canada, Britain, and the 30 States. It seems awkward that a person could get Banned for engaging in what is legal. I don't think the 'intent' of 12b is to penalize people that reference 'teen sex', it seems reasonable that 12b is 'intended' for the actual meaning of the word 'pedophilia'.

You fucking idiot. You need a reason for why references to pedophilia aren't permitted on the forum???? Kill yourself.

why do only I get tagged for that?

because the right cant stand by what they said in the past

it outs their evil

fake news. we've closed lots of threads that were bumped by all types of people.

we honestly don't care if someone does one here and there. it's when you spam them for no other reason to say "hey look at this"... you aren't contributing anything new or meaningful. you are just spamming.

so in short, the line is "don't be a spaz"

which in your case i know is something that is beyond comprehension for you. which is why you are so confused.

I think our rule is pretty clear:

We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

in summation:

- many posters always try to push the line and see what they can get away with. We tell people explicitly not to do this.
- we do not give the benefit of the doubt. we don't look at situations and say "well it MIGHT be interpreted in another way." We are almost ALWAYS going to go with the worst interpretation.

will your life on jpp really be so hard to not reference this stuff? because most people don't have an issue.

Rule 12b means, do not flippantly talk about sexual stuff regarding minors. Period. End of conversation. If you do it, you open yourself up to being banned.

I like you jack, but if you keep fucking up, you are going to get perma'd. next fuck up will be anywhere from a 60 day ban to a perma.

As billy says, "don't fuck up"

fake news. we've closed lots of threads that were bumped by all types of people.

we honestly don't care if someone does one here and there. it's when you spam them for no other reason to say "hey look at this"... you aren't contributing anything new or meaningful. you are just spamming.

so in short, the line is "don't be a spaz"

which in your case i know is something that is beyond comprehension for you. which is why you are so confused.

12b?

'Under 12' ... or 'Under 18'?

I did not reference, call, insinuate, or make mention of 'pedophilia' in any of my statements towards any person on JPP.

you called someone "the Forum's 'Epstein' in the flesh."

what do you think that implies?

it was your 3rd time fucking up on this stuff. most people have been here for a decade and never have had an issue.

don't compare people to pedophiles?

it's like literally in our rule in black and white, and you're confused?

I think our rule is pretty clear:

in summation:

- many posters always try to push the line and see what they can get away with. We tell people explicitly not to do this.
- we do not give the benefit of the doubt. we don't look at situations and say "well it MIGHT be interpreted in another way." We are almost ALWAYS going to go with the worst interpretation.

will your life on jpp really be so hard to not reference this stuff? because most people don't have an issue.

Rule 12b means, do not flippantly talk about sexual stuff regarding minors. Period. End of conversation. If you do it, you open yourself up to being banned.

I like you jack, but if you keep fucking up, you are going to get perma'd. next fuck up will be anywhere from a 60 day ban to a perma.

As billy says, "don't fuck up"

Thanks. I like you too.
12b seems to conflate 'pedophile' and 'minor'. One being a 'prepubescent person', and the other being 'under 18'.
Most of the World outlaws sex with 'prepubescent people'.
On the other hand, most of the World has picked an arbitrary age for sex with 'Minors'.

our rule says in black and white to not "compare people to pedophiles" and you called someone the forums epstien int he flesh. textbook. keep being confused. keep being banned. As I said, I like you jack, but if you are still confused about this stuff, you probably aren't meant to last on JPP. thedude was one of my favorite posters, he got perma'd at some point for the same reasons. He couldn't help himself. Maybe you just have a brain disorder that makes it impossible for you to not mention these type of things. Like your fingers are compelled to type it out like alien hand syndrome or something.

It takes a special kind of retard to get banned 3 times on this stuff and still not understand.

Here is a good rule of thumb just for you: If you find yourself reading a thread about something involving, sex, kids, pedophiles, you should probably just not engage, because you are not smart enough at this point to stay out of trouble.

Thanks. I like you too.
12b seems to conflate 'pedophile' and 'minor'. One being a 'prepubescent person', and the other being 'under 18'.
Most of the World outlaws sex with 'prepubescent people'.
On the other hand, most of the World has picked an arbitrary age for sex with 'Minors'.

the world's law is immaterial, and so is the usa. we are not under world law or usa law. We are under jpplaw. JPP law is, if you are making trolly, flippant, non serious posts about sex and kids or comparing people to pedos, you will be banned.

you called someone "the Forum's 'Epstein' in the flesh."

what do you think that implies?

it was your 3rd time fucking up on this stuff. most people have been here for a decade and never have had an issue.

don't compare people to pedophiles?

it's like literally in our rule in black and white, and you're confused?

"Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object
specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

Jeffery Epstein wasn't charged with having sex with a prepubescent person (pedophilia)

our rule says in black and white to not "compare people to pedophiles" and you called someone the forums epstien int he flesh. textbook. keep being confused. keep being banned. As I said, I like you jack, but if you are still confused about this stuff, you probably aren't meant to last on JPP. thedude was one of my favorite posters, he got perma'd at some point for the same reasons. He couldn't help himself. Maybe you just have a brain disorder that makes it impossible for you to not mention these type of things. Like your fingers are compelled to type it out like alien hand syndrome or something.

It takes a special kind of retard to get banned 3 times on this stuff and still not understand.

Here is a good rule of thumb just for you: If you find yourself reading a thread about something involving, sex, kids, pedophiles, you should probably just not engage, because you are not smart enough at this point to stay out of trouble.

I think that is where the 'confusion' arises. The word 'pedophile' is conflated with the word 'minor'.

Back