change name of APP

That seems to be an interesting observation for someone who just joined our little party. I also like that he/she is already calling me ILA.

Kudos

To answer you OP, there is no need to change the name of APP. Maybe a little more participation from the lefties would make it more useful? They claim to want civilized debate, yet they hide from APP. Seems very odd

That seems to be an interesting observation for someone who just joined our little party. I also like that he/she is already calling me ILA.

Kudos

To answer you OP, there is no need to change the name of APP. Maybe a little more participation from the lefties would make it more useful? They claim to want civilized debate, yet they hide from APP. Seems very odd

Playing the noob card huh? I find people like you on every site. part of a demigod clique. You break rules over there all the time. You bore me. I don't debate gun people. I've heard your talking points a million times. You're just so special. :guninmouth:

Playing the noob card huh? I find people like you on every site. part of a demigod clique. You break rules over there all the time. You bore me. I don't debate gun people. I've heard your talking points a million times. You're just so special. :guninmouth:

Awww I am flattered to have a new leg humper

If you feel that I violate any of the rules of APP, I am sure that the Mods will be happy to take a look. I would suggest sending your complaints to Quetzalcoatl and Phantasmal. They particularly don't like me and would leap at the chance to ban me for an infraction.

You would be hailed as a champion on APP. Many have tried to get me banned and failed. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Just know that many have been frustrated in their attempts.

PS

Welcome to my thread ban :)

Awww I am flattered to have a new leg humper

If you feel that I violate any of the rules of APP, I am sure that the Mods will be happy to take a look. I would suggest sending your complaints to Quetzalcoatl and Phantasmal. They particularly don't like me and would leap at the chance to ban me for an infraction.

You would be hailed as a champion on APP. Many have tried to get me banned and failed. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Just know that many have been frustrated in their attempts.

PS

Welcome to my thread ban :)

snitches get stitches. I never rat out anyone.

snitches get stitches. I never rat out anyone.

Well, I guess you will just have to suffer in silence then. Here I thought you would show so much promise. But, I suspect not.

If you aren't a former poster here under new guise, I suspect you are like many who come here full of sound and fury but petering out in the end. Only time will tell.

Well, I guess you will just have to suffer in silence then. Here I thought you would show so much promise. But, I suspect not.

If you aren't a former poster here under new guise, I suspect you are like many who come here full of sound and fury but petering out in the end. Only time will tell.

No, but I have seen some posters here who I know from a former forum where they treat their members like bobo dolls and play mind games to get them banned. Only time will tell. I have been known to be a liberal martyr. I do like it so far. lots of humor and cray people. I thrive in that and chaos,

No, but I have seen some posters here who I know from a former forum where they treat their members like bobo dolls and play mind games to get them banned. Only time will tell. I have been known to be a liberal martyr. I do like it so far. lots of humor and cray people. I thrive in that and chaos,

wtf, you're another Amazonerd?......

Him saying APP is civilized debate, is like me saying pastries are diet food.

Move out of the way little puppy the big dawg is taking over. I am sending you to the recycle bin and changing you into a puddy tat.

Mmm, delicious tears of butt hurt.
What’s a matter Billy? Don’t like it being pointed out what a joke you guys have made of APP by letting one member troll it?

You only need to do a post count in the front page of APP vs say Current events. In APP you have around 20 posts most by the same troll and on the front page of Current events you have around 1200 posts.

The numbers speak for themselves about the ILA forum LOL.

What’s a matter Billy? Don’t like it being pointed out what a joke you guys have made of APP by letting one member troll it?

You only need to do a post count in the front page of APP vs say Current events. In APP you have around 20 posts most by the same troll and on the front page of Current events you have around 1200 posts.

The numbers speak for themselves about the ILA forum LOL.

Don't blame me because ILA plays the game better than you or anyone else on your team.

Back