Charlie Crist Signs Papers to Become Democrat at the White House

With the radical right's extreme corporate sponsored ideology of today, Eisenhower would be considered a progressive liberal. He'd be hated by you wingnuts and teabaggers. Take a little time and study what he was all about and you'll find that he warned us about what he called the 'military industrial complex' that you nutbag righties love so much.

I think we'll see more moderate conservatives understand that their party must adapt or die.

You obviously don't read US Citizens posts, there is no radical right or right wing or moderates in the Republican Party. Every Republican is the same.

You obviously don't read US Citizens posts, there is no radical right or right wing or moderates in the Republican Party. Every Republican is the same.

You do have a reading comprehension problem don't you?

btw I think Crist has Boner beat on the tan.

You do have a reading comprehension problem don't you?

btw I think Crist has Boner beat on the tan.

On this I absolutely do not. You choose to act like they're are not differences between social conservatives and more libertarian conservatives. You choose to act like they are the same which is why you are spinning Arnold's story.

On this I absolutely do not. You choose to act like they're are not differences between social conservatives and more libertarian conservatives. You choose to act like they are the same which is why you are spinning Arnold's story.

Virtually all of them vote for the chosen republican candidate.
So in the end...

Virtually all of them vote for the chosen republican candidate.
So in the end...

Let's back up here. Many of the Republicans in California are different from the Republicans in say Alabama or Mississippi. I may have assumed incorrectly that we all knew this. When Arnold ran for Governor during the recall the more conservative Republicans in the state voted for Tom McClintock. The more moderate Republicans and many independents voted for Arnold. Initially there were many moderate Republicans who were excited about Arnold and thought he might eventually have a national career in politics. That initial excitement went away when he showed to be not very good at his job. However he was never a favorite of conservatives no matter how much you try to say he was. And that some conservatives may have held their noses and voted for Arnold for re-election does not equate to being a right-wing darling.

Not real difficult to understand yet for some reason you choose not to want to.

Let's back up here. Many of the Republicans in California are different from the Republicans in say Alabama or Mississippi. I may have assumed incorrectly that we all knew this. When Arnold ran for Governor during the recall the more conservative Republicans in the state voted for Tom McClintock. The more moderate Republicans and many independents voted for Arnold. Initially there were many moderate Republicans who were excited about Arnold and thought he might eventually have a national career in politics. That initial excitement went away when he showed to be not very good at his job. However he was never a favorite of conservatives no matter how much you try to say he was. And that some conservatives may have held their noses and voted for Arnold for re-election does not equate to being a right-wing darling.

Not real difficult to understand yet for some reason you choose not to want to.

Yes the initial hoopla about Arnold. As I have been saying.

Yes the initial hoopla about Arnold. As I have been saying.

tumblr_m3gs4cqw0h1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Good move. Another former retard moves up a rung on the evolutionary scale. :)
Don't get too enthused. Lieberman did it, along with other Blue Dogs. Crist may indeed lean left, but the majority who jump the sinking ship will NOT help dems one bit.

Back