Check out the new Headers.

Mr Brown came in last Summer with a huge popularity rating.

The latest opinion poll has him trailing the Tories by 18, count 'em, 18 points.

In the intervening months he has, quite inexplicably, pissed off every section of the British population with ill-thought out policies, dithering and terrible decision making. Needless to say the "let's stay in Iraq for a bit longer" announcement was met with widespread euphoria among all the Labour MP's who are going to lose their seats when he finally has the bollocks to call an election.

It must be something that happens once they get into office. It almost seems as if they have no choice but to go along.

It must be something that happens once they get into office. It almost seems as if they have no choice but to go along.

Just an indication of who is really running our govts.

Darn! I am sounding like AH. :shock:

with the Iraq thing it is about securing a supply of oil for the future use by America and her allies....When they go into office they find out the truth.

Just an indication of who is really running our govts.

Darn! I am sounding like AH. :shock:

with the Iraq thing it is about securing a supply of oil for the future use by America and her allies....When they go into office they find out the truth.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean 'they' aren't out to get you.

Damo, it’s a flag again. You are giving me flashbacks of being in my aunt’s redneck husband’s house. Flag décor. Flags on the house, flag pillows, flag tissue holders, flag placemats.

Ech.

Damo, it’s a flag again. You are giving me flashbacks of being in my aunt’s redneck husband’s house. Flag décor. Flags on the house, flag pillows, flag tissue holders, flag placemats.

Ech.
What would you prefer?

Ech.

Why do you hate our troops so much Darla?

Back