Chelsea Clinton 'to marry at Martha's Vineyard'

This thread isn't about a past politician's dishonesty.

It's about Chelsea Clinton.

I have always admired Chelsea, she has class and holds her head up, despite, her father's tireless zipper!

This thread isn't about a past politician's dishonesty.

It's about Chelsea Clinton.

1. he alluded to clinton's dishonest past, and

Nothing like marring into a family of crooks, cheats and liars

2. then were you lying or wrong when you said this:

they're still obsessed with the Clintons - even the kids

face it....your analogy was flat wrong....good to see you drop the following issue, i wasn't looking foward to another onceler melt down

Her Mother is suppose to be secretary of state, she did come out into the public's eye to campaign for her Mom, and furthermore her getting married why is there anything wrong with reporting that, the real question ought to be didn't the Obama family just get back from vacation? And yet they are heading out again, Did we forget about what a Jackass GW was cause he went to his compound in TX all the time? HMMM guess this is ok though

Nope, I hate it when President's vacation too often.

and look how you all are still obsessed with the Bush's or the Palins...we laugh at you all too.

The Palin's are hilarious, not the kids, but the parents! George and Laura, boring!

Her Mother is suppose to be secretary of state, she did come out into the public's eye to campaign for her Mom, and furthermore her getting married why is there anything wrong with reporting that, the real question ought to be didn't the Obama family just get back from vacation? And yet they are heading out again, Did we forget about what a Jackass GW was cause he went to his compound in TX all the time? HMMM guess this is ok though
The place they are staying rents for something over $35,000 per week. I hope we aren't paying for that.

The place they are staying rents for something over $35,000 per week. I hope we aren't paying for that.

the community organizer who like totally relates to the 'common' folk is paying for it himself....

i never understand how the dems support dems like him paying egregious sums like that when that could finance a poor person and their family for an entire year....they always whine about corps and repubs, but not those wealthy dems who want to take your money and give it to someone else

the community organizer who like totally relates to the 'common' folk is paying for it himself....

i never understand how the dems support dems like him paying egregious sums like that when that could finance a poor person and their family for an entire year....they always whine about corps and repubs, but not those wealthy dems who want to take your money and give it to someone else

I have to agree, the costs of weddings these days are outrageous. You could put a hefty down payment on a home for what some pay! My daughter went to Vegas and they came back and bought a home!

"1. he alluded to clinton's dishonest past, and "

OMG! I said the thread is about Chelsea. You really will bend over backwards to defend anything written by a rightie.

And I wasn't "lying." I said that you righties are also obsessed with the kids, and you are, because the thread is about Chelsea.

Way to own yourself...

To me the Clintons, Chelsea in particular have every right to have a wonderful wedding, I wish Chelsea and her new Husband a lifetime of happiness, But it was just last week the news was showing Obama's kids having a wonderful vaca, that I feel is wrong, at 35,000 a week just for the rent, damn, I guess after his vaca he will tell the American people to tighten there belts, AGAIN.

So much for practice what ya preach

To me the Clintons, Chelsea in particular have every right to have a wonderful wedding, I wish Chelsea and her new Husband a lifetime of happiness, But it was just last week the news was showing Obama's kids having a wonderful vaca, that I feel is wrong, at 35,000 a week just for the rent, damn, I guess after his vaca he will tell the American people to tighten there belts, AGAIN.

Obama is a rich person.

Rich people should spend money; they should put loads of money back into the economy.

I suppose there is a never-ending search for hypocrisy out there, for any politician, but I fail to see how a rich guy spending money is hypocritical.

Obama is a rich person.

Rich people should spend money; they should put loads of money back into the economy.

I suppose there is a never-ending search for hypocrisy out there, for any politician, but I fail to see how a rich guy spending money is hypocritical.

If he is spending his money I agree with ya a 100%, but I have to wonder how much the secret service is charging there boss, or how much fuel cost him to get there, seriously if it is on his dime more power to him, but again I would say GW going to his compound in TX would of been on his dime also, and he is a pretty rich guy also, but there surely was a lot of talk about his get a ways

If he is spending his money I agree with ya a 100%, but I have to wonder how much the secret service is charging there boss, or how much fuel cost him to get there, seriously if it is on his dime more power to him, but again I would say GW going to his compound in TX would of been on his dime also, and he is a pretty rich guy also, but there surely was a lot of talk about his get a ways

People probably talked about Bush's getaways because he took more vacation time than most modern Presidents have.

I don't recall anyone saying a rich guy like Bush shouldn't spend his money.

I have to agree, the costs of weddings these days are outrageous. You could put a hefty down payment on a home for what some pay! My daughter went to Vegas and they came back and bought a home!

very expensive....

i just can't stand rich folk who tell others how to spend their money and whine about how if cut this or that or don't spend on this or that because it could help out the poor.....only to turn around and spend 35K for one week vacation is the height of hypocrisy....many dems say how that money could be used elsewhere.....well....obama's one week vacation, mr. we have to tighten our belts and sacrifice....is spending some families entire earnings on a one week vacation....

i believe it has been shown that obama's personal donations to charity and the poor are very low.....gee....i wonder why....i guess he isn't spreading his wealth around....just everyone else's

Two thumbs up, I have given too many brown nose points in the last 24 hours!

Two thumbs up, I have given too many brown nose points in the last 24 hours!

LOL@ brown nose points

Onceler they all do it, my cousin worked in Yellow stone when Clinton was in office , they use to go there all the time, and yes GW did do a lot of vacaing, as I am sure Obama will, hell of a nice job they have , lol

LOL@ brown nose points

Onceler they all do it, my cousin worked in Yellow stone when Clinton was in office , they use to go there all the time, and yes GW did do a lot of vacaing, as I am sure Obama will, hell of a nice job they have , lol

If I'm not mistaken, Bush broke the record for Presidential vacation days.

I think some estimate had him taking up to one third of his Presidency off.

Don't you wish he had taken more! I do

Could very well be, I never counted, I understand they need to get away and deserve that right, but damn, lol. I work my butt off for 3 weeks a year, lol

Back