Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Women have been told for nearly 50 years to establish a career, make your life so that you dont need a man, and only then is it OK to think about having kids.....that devotion to family is far inferior to devotion to self.

It has a lot to do with why America is in collapse.

For the most part Boston is a shithole,....,...trust me,...I know. One of the Most racist cities in the country and a known place that Black athletes despise playing.
Then I'll thank you in advance for not coming.

Boston voted overwhelmingly for Barak Obama twice.
Boston voted for a black senator in 1967.
He was the first black US Senator every elected by popular vote.

Boston has no problem with black people.
Boston just isn't friendly to jive-asses,
and I'm perfectly cool with that.

Last edited:
Then I'll thank you in advance for not coming.

Boston voted overwhelmingly for Barak Obama twice.
Boston voted for a black senator in 1967.
He was the first black US Senator every elected by popular vote.

Boston has no problem with black people.
Boston just isn't friendly to jive-asses,
and I'm perfectly cool with that.
This must be disappointing... Your girl got involved in a little of that jive stuff... https://www.foxnews.com/video/6353061606112 What is this world coming to?🤣

First Kansas City Chief i've ever had respect for From the very little I heard about the Commencement speech... I'd love to find that transcript, though... I didn't hear anything about bashing Gay pride month or women in the kitchen... I do love my kitchen though... What woman doesn't?
The #PickMEEE grrl chimes in. Thanks, Beulah. :laugh:

Maybe your minder can read you this.

Full Text: Harrison Butker of Kansas City Chiefs Graduation Speech

"The Super Bowl champ and kicker spoke about the dignity of life, masculinity, and the most important role of all: motherhood."
(Benedictine College is a Catholic college)

OMG! Dignity of life, masculinity and motherhood is now offensive!

"The Super Bowl champ and kicker spoke about the dignity of life, masculinity, and the most important role of all: motherhood."
(Benedictine College is a Catholic college)

OMG! Dignity of life, masculinity and motherhood is now offensive!
It was an awesome speech... and at least a couple of people agreed...;) https://athlonsports.com/nfl/chiefs...Mahomes may be the,as the best-selling jersey.

Back