Chiefs

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
this thread is a reverse jinx. I think the chiefs are going all the way this year. they are too solid.

Also go steelers.

Go Steelers? Okay. I need them to do well for two more games. That's all. Two more. I'm in the playoffs in my fantasy football league and the rapist is my QB.

Stealers? they are a mess. Ravens might beat them for a playoff - but the real road to the Bowl goes thru KC -ya.

this thread is a reverse jinx so the good things will become bad things.

steelers are important to me right now in as so far as they could dick us over re: seeding

kc is tough but we'll knock that fat walrus over and we'll win while he's still wigglign his legs to roll off has back like a turtle

Go Steelers? Okay. I need them to do well for two more games. That's all. Two more. I'm in the playoffs in my fantasy football league and the rapist is my QB.

How hypocritical to always single out Roethlisberger when the whole NFL is full of sexual assaulters and domestic violence perps.

Stealers? they are a mess. Ravens might beat them for a playoff - but the real road to the Bowl goes thru KC -ya.

Did you watch the game a couple of weeks ago where the refs turned a blind eye to those three egregious calls in favor of the Chargers? Al Riveron sucks.

How hypocritical to always single out Roethlisberger when the whole NFL is full of sexual assaulters and domestic violence perps.

He's the only one that I know that has had a credible victim denied justice. I'll call everybody who rapes and walks a rapist. I'm equal opportunity.

The Chiefs are a great ball club- But so are the Chargers- and only one game behind and two games left to play.

Do you really think that Phillip Rivers is just gonna have to go without a Super Bowl ring like Tony Romo is having to go without?

Don't bet against him!

Yes, they do. Jameis Winston.

Jameis played his college ball in the state of Florida, where being a felon is basically a prerequisite for athletics. I was disappointed when the Steelers didn't get him.

Anyway, I can't remember what he's done since arriving in the NFL, but, he did start the season off with a suspension.

Back