Chiefs

Interesting that you defend the Pittsburgh rapist so heavily. It's really sad.

How in god's name did you come to that conclusion? I've never defended him. I wanted the Steelers to dump him.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of those who use Roethlisberger as the prime example of NFL assaulters while ignoring their own teams' crimes.

Such as the fact that your team ties for the most arrests in the entire NFL since the year 2000.

How in god's name did you come to that conclusion? I've never defended him. I wanted the Steelers to dump him.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of those who use Roethlisberger as the prime example of NFL assaulters while ignoring their own teams' crimes.

Such as the fact that your team ties for the most arrests in the entire NFL since the year 2000.

I don't have a team. I haven't watched an NFL game in 3 years. I literally pick fantasy football players by stats and only play because the people I work with expect it. I've actually done better picking teams when I have no personal knowledge of the players.

Considering the fact that I don't watch the game... I still made it into our fantasy football Superbowl this year. Only one game to win and I get all the money. :D

Stealers? they are a mess. Ravens might beat them for a playoff - but the real road to the Bowl goes thru KC -ya.

In the AFC. It's looking like N.O. in the NFC. Teams seem to have figured out the Saints' offense but their special teams and defense have taken up where the offense left off. They're looking well rounded.

Go Steelers? Okay. I need them to do well for two more games. That's all. Two more. I'm in the playoffs in my fantasy football league and the rapist is my QB.

this thread is a reverse jinx. I think the chiefs are going all the way this year. they are too solid.

Also go steelers.
They play the Saints on Sunday night football, don't they? Should be a good game, both teams highly motivated and seemingly well matched.

FYI... It looks like the Pittsburgh Rapist has played just well enough for me to have a very good shot at the "Superbowl" this year. My opponent has 2 players in the Sunday night game, D. Williams from the Chefs, and the Chefs kicker... Those players would have to combine for 48 points for him to beat me. :D

It's over, I have the "Superbowl" victory. I get the money and I didn't even have to waste my time watching the games. LOL Awesomeness.

wow how bad do you have to be to lose to the seasucks

Well, to be fair they already have locked a place in the playoffs so likely weren't trying quite as hard as the team who needed the win to lock a spot. Which is the same reason I chose the Rapist over the Chicago QB.

Well, to be fair they already have locked a place in the playoffs so likely weren't trying quite as hard as the team who needed the win to lock a spot. Which is the same reason I chose the Rapist over the Chicago QB.

that's what they all say

the most awesome thing about this is now pats actually have a shot at being first seed. which is pretty fucking amazing given our lackluster season (by pats standards)

that's what they all say

the most awesome thing about this is now pats actually have a shot at being first seed. which is pretty fucking amazing given our lackluster season (by pats standards)

Well, it worked for choosing players on a fantasy football team. Simply based on the theory that teams that feel desperate usually will play their best while those that feel solid just don't seem to.

Back