Chris Hedges: Israel’s Final Solution for the Palestinians | Scheerpost

How many Palestinians live in Israel? How many Arabs are there in the Israeli government? How many Jews in Hamas?

I don't know the answer to your first question. Even Chat GPT doesn't seem to know. Here's what it said when I asked it:
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, it's estimated that there were approximately 1.9 million Arab citizens of Israel, which includes both Muslim and Christian Palestinians, among other groups.

I see you've answered the second one (for anyone reading this, it's 10 out of 120 members as of January 2022). As to your last, Chat GPT informs me that it's highly unlikely that there are any. Based on what you said in a subsequent post, my guess is that you're trying to suggest that Israel is more tolerant of Islam than Hamas is of Judaism. Is that the point you're trying to make?

Yes I do know the answers.

That's good to hear. What's the answer to your first question, then. Specifically, "How many Palestinians live in Israel?"

Maybe it would help you think more clearly if you knew the answers.

I'm certainly in favour of knowing the answers to all your questions, so let's see what you have to say as to the answer to your first question.

I'm asking them becomes they show which party of this conflict is more reasonable and willing to work with people with who they disagree.

Do they really? From where I stand, I don't believe that's actually the case. Right now, I strongly suspect that most in Gaza who are still alive would just like to be able to survive, along with their loved ones. On the other side, it seems that Israel is demanding nothing less than that the northern half the Gaza relocate to the southern half, despite Gaza being one of the most crowded places in the world. And ofcourse they've cut off humanitarian aid and electricity, so not only do they need to relocate, but somehow survive to tell the tale as well. Meanwhile, I've heard of evidence that the Israeli government allowed Hamas to attack Israel in order to do what they're doing now. An article from an author I've come to trust puts a lot of work into his theories:

Is the Gaza-Israel Fighting “A False Flag”? They Let It Happen? Their Objective Is “to Wipe Gaza Off the Map”? | michelchossudovsky.substack.com

Last edited:
That dangerous twit Blinken wasted two full weeks doing nothing but trying to get the states in the region to approve the Zionists plan of shoving the Palestinians into tents in Egypt, and there was zero chance they would be allowed back into GAZA, ever, I heard today.

The CIA director Burns is currently in the region doing what he can with the damage.

I say wasted but that is not the right word....the entire two weeks was spent on the project of turning the world against America.....which is going swimmingly well.

Buckle Up.

That dangerous twit Blinken wasted two full weeks doing nothing but trying to get the states in the region to approve the Zionists plan of shoving the Palestinians into tents in Egypt, and there was zero chance they would be allowed back into GAZA, ever, I heard today.

The CIA director Burns is currently in the region doing what he can with the damage.

these fuckos will be wanting the u.s. to take palestinians.

fuck that.

hell no.

these fuckos will be wanting the u.s. to take palestinians.

fuck that.

hell no.

They dont give a flying fuck what you or I want, the Constitution is over, in the New World Order....which is arriving....almost all of us are serfs.

The Modern Morons insist on walking willingly into their chains.

Not me, UTOPIA can fuck itself.

You are reading like a democrat.

regardless of the father's lineage (or whatever else may show up in a DNA test)

The father doesn't matter, if the mother is an observant Jew, the child is Jewish by birth.

racist.

it doesnt say observant jew.

it says jew. and they believe a dna test does show it.

is the chabad group extremist?

They dont give a flying fuck what you or I want, the Constitution is over, in the New World Order....which is arriving....almost all of us are serfs.

The Modern Morons insist on walking willingly into their chains.

Not me, UTOPIA can fuck itself.

the new world order has failed.

it's a stillborn bad idea, klaus Schwab and george soros gay love child..

is there a palestinian legislature of some kind?

A cabal of oligarchs and wantabe dictators...

140714131402-cnnx-hamas-leadership-story-top.jpg

-hamas_infographic-1.png

A cabal of oligarchs and wantabe dictators...

140714131402-cnnx-hamas-leadership-story-top.jpg

-hamas_infographic-1.png

Have you been to Girl's State?

Girls State is a program with a long history of building connections, educating younger generations on the duties, privileges and responsibilities of being an American citizen.

2023 SESSION INFORMATION

ALA Texas Girls State will be held at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, Texas from June 18-24, 2023. Registration is open through May 1, 2023. There is no application process to attend. All delegates must be sponsored by an American Legion Auxiliary local unit or a high school. If you are interested in sponsoring a delegate or attending ALA Texas Girls State, please email us at girlsstate@alatexas.org.

For more information, please download the 2023 ALA Texas Girls State Information and Registration Instructions below:

Girls-State-e1588607132719.jpg

texas+state+football-tailgating-27.jpg

Many of the civilian deaths came from Israeli Apache pilots not knowing who was Hamas & who were civilians so they just fired a huge amount of munitions at everyone fleeing the Nova festival:

Israel’s two Apache helicopter squadrons had 8 choppers in the air, “and there was almost no intelligence to help make fateful decisions,” Mako reported. The squadrons did not reach full strength until noon.
As the wave of infiltrations from Gaza drove chaos on the ground, discombobulated Israeli pilots unleashed a frenzy of missile and machine gun salvos: “The Apache pilots testify that they fired a huge amount of munitions, emptied the ‘belly of the helicopter’ in minutes, flew to re-arm and returned to the air, again and again. But it didn’t help and they understand it,” Mako reported.
The Apache helicopters appear to have focused on vehicles streaming back into Gaza from the Nova electronic music festival and nearby kibbutzes, attacked cars with apparent knowledge that Israeli captives could be inside. They also fired on unarmed people exiting cars or walking on foot through the fields on the periphery of Gaza. One Apache pilot reflected on the tortuous dilemma of whether to shoot at people and cars returning to Gaza. He knew that many of those vehicles may have contained Israeli captives. But he chose to open fire anyway. “I choose targets like that,” the pilot reflected, “where I tell myself that the chance that I am shooting here on hostages as well is low.” However, he admitted that his judgment “was not 100%.”
“I understand that we have to shoot here and quickly,” the commander of the Apache unit, Lt. Col. E., told Mako in a separate report. “Shooting at people in our territory – this is something I never thought I would do.”
Lt. Col. A., a reserve pilot in the same unit, described a fog of confusion: “I find myself in a dilemma as to what to shoot at, because there are so many of them.”
A report on the Apache squadrons by the Israeli outlet Yedioth Aharanoth noted that “the pilots realized that there was tremendous difficulty in distinguishing within the occupied outposts and settlements who was a terrorist and who was a soldier or civilian… The rate of fire against the thousands of terrorists was tremendous at first, and only at a certain point did the pilots begin to slow down the attacks and carefully select the targets.”

is there a palestinian legislature of some kind?

Yes, it's called Hamas - the Arabs in Gaza elected it.

They did, back in 2006, but not by total votes cast, but rather by seats won. But I think what's even more important here was both the political climate and how Hamas was portraying itself immediately prior to those elections. Nur Ibrahim published an article on Snopes on November 1st that provides a lot of clarity on that. Quoting some relevant excerpts:

Hamas’ 1988 charter contained anti-Semitic statements such as, "Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious," and this charter remained in place ahead of the 2006 elections. Israel and organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) say anti-Semitism was, and is, a major characteristic of Hamas. However, just a fortnight before the 2006 elections and, in part, to appeal to the mainstream Palestinian position of "building a state within the boundaries of the occupied territories," Hamas removed its call for the destruction of Israel from its election manifesto, according to The Guardian coverage from the time.

However, according to Hugh Lovatt, a senior policy fellow at the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR) and author of the ECFR's “Mapping Palestinian Politics” interactive research tool, Hamas did not win the 2006 election solely due to its anti-Semitic views. Rather, its success stemmed from campaign promises of “change and reform.”

Palestinians were fed up with corruption among Fatah leadership, according to Lovatt and news reports from the time. Ami Ayalon, a former head of Israeli intelligence, told The New York Times in 2006: “When they chose Hamas, it is more because of the corruption and failure of the Palestinian Authority and Fatah than because of religion or terrorism.”

Al Jazeera also noted in 2006, “Hamas capitalized on widespread discontent with years of Fatah corruption and ineffectiveness. Much of its campaign focused on internal Palestinian issues, while playing down the conflict with Israel.”

According to a survey conducted months after the 2006 election, Palestinian voters wanted Hamas to adopt a reconciliatory approach toward Israel. While Hamas’ popularity overall had grown, voters wanted a “two-state solution [with] mutual recognition of Israel as the state for the Jewish people in exchange for an Israeli recognition of Palestine as the state for the Palestinian people," according to the survey, which was administered by the independent West Bank-based Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCSPR).

A 2017 policy document described by Al Jazeera and The Guardian as Hamas' latest charter has less extreme language than the 1988 screed, stating, “Hamas affirms that its conflict is with the Zionist project not with the Jews because of their religion.”

There is another issue that I think should be addressed as well, that being why it is that the Gaza strip hasn't had elections since 2006. Ibrahim cites Lovatt again to explain this:

Why Palestinian Territories Haven't Had an Election Since 2006

According to Lovatt, Palestinian territories have not had an election since 2006, for three reasons:

Other countries such as the U.S. rejected Hamas' 2006 election victory, deepening political tensions in Gaza and the West Bank. “[The international community] wants Hamas to recognize Israel, denounce violence, and commit to the Oslo Accords, which Hamas cannot do explicitly,” Lovatt said, referring to the seminal 1990s agreements which saw both sides recognize each other for the first time, and would see the formation of a Palestinian state alongside Israel.

Abbas has a fear of losing elections again. “They [Fatah] do not want to lose again. Elections [in Palestinian territories] are quite embarrassing for Fatah [and] exacerbate existing internal divisions.”

The Israeli government's intervention has "fractured Palestinian national movements," he said. "[The Israelis] want to foster divisions between the two regions [Gaza and the West Bank], and do not want unified Palestinian leadership."
A Palestinian legislative election was set to take place in May 2021, but Abbas postponed it indefinitely, citing Israel's refusal to include East Jerusalem in the elections. (East Jerusalem was annexed by Israel in contravention of international law.) UN experts sided with Abbas, demanding that Palestinians in East Jerusalem be allowed to participate.

Israel’s refusal to let people in East Jerusalem vote in the planned election “gave [Abbas] an excuse to not allow elections that year,” Lovatt said, and that helped him avoid another loss. At that point, Palestinians perceived Abbas’ government as corrupt, authoritarian, and propped up by international donors, according to Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera reported how postponing the May 2021 election(s) further reduced support for Abbas among Palestinians.

I don't know the answer to your first question. Even Chat GPT doesn't seem to know. Here's what it said when I asked it:
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, it's estimated that there were approximately 1.9 million Arab citizens of Israel, which includes both Muslim and Christian Palestinians, among other groups.

I see you've answered the second one (for anyone reading this, it's 10 out of 120 members as of January 2022). As to your last, Chat GPT informs me that it's highly unlikely that there are any. Based on what you said in a subsequent post, my guess is that you're trying to suggest that Israel is more tolerant of Islam than Hamas is of Judaism. Is that the point you're trying to make?

That's the nice version. Heres what I meant to say Hamas is s lack of rabid dogs trying to bite decent people.

I see. There is plenty of evidence that Hamas is not the caricaturized bad guys that you believe. My response to Uncensored in post #34 paints a far more nuanced view of them.

Back