Christian History Has Been Corrected!

IBDaMann

Christians, great news! Much of the misinformation surrounding Jesus has been corrected by Nicolás Maduro, Supreme Ruler of Venezuela. This update comes as the world is taking sides with either Hamas or with Israel. Fortunately, now we have much needed clarity thanks to our South American Marxist philanthropist.

Diseno-sin-titulo-2-5.jpg

First, Jesus was a Palestinian, born in Bethlehem, Palestine. You were probably taught that there was no unified Palestinian State until the 20th century, but now the world knows better.

Second, Jesus, the Palestinian, was history's first anti-imperialist who rebelled against the iron-fisted oppression of the Roman Empire, just as some might rebel against an existential threat posed by, say, Israel.

Third, Jesus was executed by the Spanish Empire. You, like many, might have believed the propaganda and the disinformation claiming that Spain didn't exist until the 15th century. How gullible have we been?

Fourth, the crucifixion of Jesus entailed him being nailed to the cross, crucified, killed ... and then tortured.

It's about time someone set the record straight.

Christians, great news! Much of the misinformation surrounding Jesus has been corrected by Nicolás Maduro, Supreme Ruler of Venezuela. This update comes as the world is taking sides with either Hamas or with Israel. Fortunately, now we have much needed clarity thanks to our South American Marxist philanthropist.

First, Jesus was a Palestinian, born in Bethlehem, Palestine. You were probably taught that there was no unified Palestinian State until the 20th century, but now the world knows better.

Second, Jesus, the Palestinian, was history's first anti-imperialist who rebelled against the iron-fisted oppression of the Roman Empire, just as some might rebel against an existential threat posed by, say, Israel.

Third, Jesus was executed by the Spanish Empire. You, like many, might have believed the propaganda and the disinformation claiming that Spain didn't exist until the 15th century. How gullible have we been?

Fourth, the crucifixion of Jesus entailed him being nailed to the cross, crucified, killed ... and then tortured.

Well, the Spanish Empire bit is wrong.

I'm not sure if Nick is right or wrong,
but I assume that he has film footage to back his claims.

I miss Hugo. I really liked him.

Well, the Spanish Empire bit is wrong.
In all honesty, I think Maduro made a tiny Freudian slip because he had been talking about the Roman empire ... but nobody alerted him to his error to correct it.

I think it's humorous that Maduro is trying to convince Christians who might be asking "What would Jesus do?" that Jesus would fight for the Palestinian cause against the Jews. It's also humorous that Marudo is referring to Jesus as a Palestinian instead of a Judean.

This guy is a false prophet and a liar that supports the terrorist in Gaza

Not exactly. Maduro simply hates Israel. The false prophet who supports Hezbollah and Hamas is the Ayatollah of Iran.

As well as many Democrats. Biden keepd giving Iran billions of dollars to use for a nuke and terrorism. I blame Biden for what is happening in Israel. Anything he says about supporting Israel is a lie

As well as many Democrats. Biden keepd giving Iran billions of dollars to use for a nuke and terrorism. I blame Biden for what is happening in Israel. Anything he says about supporting Israel is a lie
It's funny in a way how American Jews sell themselves into slavery to the DNC who HATES them. American Jews OBEY DNC policy to eradicate Jews. Gullible.

It's funny in a way how American Jews sell themselves into slavery to the DNC who HATES them. American Jews OBEY DNC policy to eradicate Jews. Gullible.

Sad thing is Blacks do the same although it appears the Blacks are starting to see the truth

Sad thing is Blacks do the same although it appears the Blacks are starting to see the truth
I never understood the rush for blacks to flee the party that was founded to end slavery, and to embrace the party that originally enslaved them, that HATES them and that wants them just as they are now, i.e. OBEDIENT and completely dependent upon them.

I never understood the rush for blacks to flee the party that was founded to end slavery, and to embrace the party that originally enslaved them, that HATES them and that wants them just as they are now, i.e. OBEDIENT and completely dependent upon them.

It should be obvious......half the Democrats fled the overt racism of their party in the sixties and seventies.....another 45% simply stopped voting at all.....the remaining 5% (folks like Byrd) pretended they were no longer racists......so there was this empty political party sitting there and the blacks simply picked it up and used to to get into local politics......

In all honesty, I think Maduro made a tiny Freudian slip because he had been talking about the Roman empire ... but nobody alerted him to his error to correct it.

I think it's humorous that Maduro is trying to convince Christians who might be asking "What would Jesus do?" that Jesus would fight for the Palestinian cause against the Jews. It's also humorous that Marudo is referring to Jesus as a Palestinian instead of a Judean.

But...didn't Jesus have a case of the ass with the jews? I'm not a bible scholar but....

Back