Christmas Wish

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Leaning, I firmly believe this is exactly what is wrong with our country.

No one wants to help, they just want to whine about the other political party not doing enough, or they want to blame someone else.

It is definitely one of the flaws I see. No one personally wants to get involved and relying on political parties and politicians and governement in general.......well, let's just say I have more faith in Watermark looking out for my gun rights than I do in government to get anything right.

Nitpicking, death is death.
And without birth there can be no death.

OK, I've read this for three or four days now and I have to say that I disagree. I don't want to turn this into an abortion thread but that is the first thing I thought of when I read this quote. Three thousand or so children in the US per day see death, 93% of them for social reasons. Uscitizen and I agree on several things and disagree on others. We'll just disagree on this one.

OK, I've read this for three or four days now and I have to say that I disagree. I don't want to turn this into an abortion thread but that is the first thing I thought of when I read this quote. Three thousand or so children in the US per day see death, 93% of them for social reasons. Uscitizen and I agree on several things and disagree on others. We'll just disagree on this one.

Fair enough. Conception is the sole cause of death.

Now someone pick on that one.

Fair enough. Conception is the sole cause of death.

Now someone pick on that one.

Hey, you could have said something like, "edited for those who believe life begins at conception." Then you would be right on both accounts. :)

I really wasn't picking on anything as I understood what your original quote meant (unlike some with thicker heads here) I just had to work in my abortion comment/argument for the month.

Hey, you could have said something like, "edited for those who believe life begins at conception." Then you would be right on both accounts. :)

I really wasn't picking on anything as I understood what your original quote meant (unlike some with thicker heads here) I just had to work in my abortion comment/argument for the month.

NP I had just thought about the legal aspects. They do not normally issue death certificates for miscarriages and such do they ?

No tax deduction till after birth, that kind of thing.

And a premie is still a birth 3D.

NP I had just thought about the legal aspects. They do not normally issue death certificates for miscarriages and such do they ?

No tax deduction till after birth, that kind of thing.

And a premie is still a birth 3D.

Yes, USC, your entire worth in this life is based upon your relationship with the IRS. [/sarcasm]

I was also refering to premature death, not birth, for those with major reading comprehension problems

Yes, USC, your entire worth in this life is based upon your relationship with the IRS. [/sarcasm]

I was also refering to premature death, not birth, for those with major reading comprehension problems

Premature death ? Death is death. I did not know thewre was a master timetable for us to die. Unless God controlls it all. But then it is not premature is it ?

Premature death ? Death is death. I did not know thewre was a master timetable for us to die. Unless God controlls it all. But then it is not premature is it ?

Premature death, as in, death before birth. Its really not that difficult to comprehend, so try to be less stupid than normal.

Premature death, as in, death before birth. Its really not that difficult to comprehend, so try to be less stupid than normal.

wow. Do you think everyone can read your little demented mind ?

Before birth or after birth my statement in my last post still holds.

Back