Churches telling patrons to vote for Mccain

They should have their tax exempt status ripped away.
Any church that uses their pulpit to preach who to vote for should absolutely lose their tax exempt status, ANY CHURCH, white, Black, Baptist, Unitarian, Moslem or Jewish. If you are going to use your church to campaign then you are not using it for what it was intended and you should pay taxes.

Any church that uses their pulpit to preach who to vote for should absolutely lose their tax exempt status, ANY CHURCH, white, Black, Baptist, Unitarian, Moslem or Jewish. If you are going to use your church to campaign then you are not using it for what it was intended and you should pay taxes.

Amen Brother.

In the southern baptist newsletter they constantly send me, the one thing they constantly bicker about more than anything is that they can't sue tax exempt church funds for political purposes or endorse a candidate without losing tax exempt status.

In the southern baptist newsletter they constantly send me, the one thing they constantly bicker about more than anything is that they can't sue tax exempt church funds for political purposes or endorse a candidate without losing tax exempt status.

so they ask you in the bulletin to contribute to political funds outside the church ?

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the Muslim concept of the "ummah." And I can see where Christian theology would lean towards endorcing a candidate as well. For example, I heard a priest say to vote against I-1000 in WA State, because it is a right-to-die initiative, and the Church opposes that kind of stuff...

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the Muslim concept of the "ummah." And I can see where Christian theology would lean towards endorcing a candidate as well. For example, I heard a priest say to vote against I-1000 in WA State, because it is a right-to-die initiative, and the Church opposes that kind of stuff...

That's not a candidate though.

He did the right thing! I for one will be voting against I-1000 Politics and Christianity go hand in hand. Long live our Christian heritage. Amen!

Guess all those Muslims For Obama drives in mosques in Ohio will have to be shut down. Glad to see your behind the law, I can hardly wait to see their tax exmept status taken away from them.

Guess all those Muslims For Obama drives in mosques in Ohio will have to be shut down. Glad to see your behind the law, I can hardly wait to see their tax exmept status taken away from them.

Umm what do you not understand about ALL ?

the difference between you and I is I want to see ANY church that preaches from the pulpit who their congregation should vote for and who their god wants them to vote for lose their tax exempt status. The arrogance of any preacher or imam to pretend that they know the mind of god when it comes to the election of political leaders should not be rewarded with tax exempt status for their church.

the difference between you and I is I want to see ANY church that preaches from the pulpit who their congregation should vote for and who their god wants them to vote for lose their tax exempt status. The arrogance of any preacher or imam to pretend that they know the mind of god when it comes to the election of political leaders should not be rewarded with tax exempt status for their church.

LOL

But in the end we all know that any church supporting Obama will be fine and those white devils that wanted McCain to win will be punished by having their tax exemption taken away.

LOL

But in the end we all know that any church supporting Obama will be fine and those white devils that wanted McCain to win will be punished by having their tax exemption taken away.

Keep up your delusion of how those not supporting your candidate think guy.
It will make your rationalizations easier.

heard this this sunday.... churches are all telling their congregates to vote for Mccain.

catholics are. was at christening last week and the priest said its duty to protect life and get rid of abortion by voting for the right candidate.

Back