Churches telling patrons to vote for Mccain

Any church that uses their pulpit to preach who to vote for should absolutely lose their tax exempt status, ANY CHURCH, white, Black, Baptist, Unitarian, Moslem or Jewish. If you are going to use your church to campaign then you are not using it for what it was intended and you should pay taxes.

technically, Moslems have Mosques, Jews have temples... not churches.

:rolleyes:

catholics are. was at christening last week and the priest said its duty to protect life and get rid of abortion by voting for the right candidate.

That is allowed. They are supporting an ISSUE, not a candidate directly. Though obviously we all know which party support the right to life and which is typically pro-abortion.

catholics are. was at christening last week and the priest said its duty to protect life and get rid of abortion by voting for the right candidate.
Yup we gotta keep that level of future alter boys up. I am tired of the Catholic Church claiming the high ground on any moral issue. The church at the highest levels worked HARD to conceal the sexual abuse and use the laws in the united states to avoid prosecution and liablity. They have no authority to tell anyone that life is sacred after they victimized those that were living.

Yup we gotta keep that level of future alter boys up. I am tired of the Catholic Church claiming the high ground on any moral issue. The church at the highest levels worked HARD to conceal the sexual abuse and use the laws in the united states to avoid prosecution and liablity. They have no authority to tell anyone that life is sacred after they victimized those that were living.

There actions are part of what led me to leave the Catholic church. The other part was Science....

Back