Citizens are just Not Allowed?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPrl4P9AcrQ"]YouTube- Obama Gives Part of Arizona to Mexicans[/ame]

at a minimum, this is total incompetence, but by not even attempting to secure our border from this invasion? well that's treason, plain and simple.

Yes, bush is also in on the plot to destroy america. What's your point?

Does that mean dk should be be supportive of the anti-american act just because bush did it?

Is this a signal to other brainwashed neocon "conservatives" to back off the issue?

i posted this last week and it got zero replies...what is amazing is how long this has been kept out of the mainstream media....basically a war is going on and most americans don't realize it

i posted this last week and it got zero replies...what is amazing is how long this has been kept out of the mainstream media....basically a war is going on and most americans don't realize it
I've been down near this place, south of Tucson. Its a shitty desert.

The origin of our violence problem begins with the fact that Mexico is located next to the country that has the highest levels of drug consumption in the world. It is as if our neighbor were the biggest drug addict in the world.

Due to the extremely high levels of corruption in all levels of the Mexican government, business investment is too risky, therefore the country as a whole is poor.

But they have all the answers, and want to prevent illegal immigration. Don't you?

Secure the border, don't conduct any mass deportations (amnesty!!!!!), start keeping better track of guests here on Visas, radically reform the guest-worker program so that migrant farmers can come here and be easily accounted for, and possibly try to amend the constitution to abolish anchor baby citizenship...

Secure the border, don't conduct any mass deportations (amnesty!!!!!), start keeping better track of guests here on Visas, radically reform the guest-worker program so that migrant farmers can come here and be easily accounted for, and possibly try to amend the constitution to abolish anchor baby citizenship...

i like this for the most part

mass deportation is simply unworkable...with that said, don't grant amnesty...total bullshit as my wife (canadian) had to jump through the hoops to get citizenship

i disagree with guest workers. those who are unemployed and are currently here can do those jobs. americans did those jobs just a few decades ago, now they simply accept that its the illegals who are going to do it. also, i highly doubt it would be easy for a non mexican to get field work....they may not have unions, but it would be naive to not believe there aren't those who control the jobs. americans of all ethnic backgrounds need to turn off this near slave mentality when it comes to the fields. those jobs should be for the unemployed, those on welfare etc....they say they can't find jobs....there are plenty of field worker jobs

anchor baby does need to be amendment IMO....times have radically changed since that clause was written

Back