Class Always Tells

It is a monstrously boring job, and the young man is only a member of the family by courtesy, while his wife doesn't fit well at all - you need to be brought up to it. They ought perhaps to get a few quid in compensation for having to go though any of it, but let 'em go free and good luck to them!

when I start a thread my ban list is empty

I keep checking and its empty

yet when I start a thread it bans reagansghost

how the fuck is that possible?

It is a monstrously boring job, and the young man is only a member of the family by courtesy, while his wife doesn't fit well at all - you need to be brought up to it. They ought perhaps to get a few quid in compensation for having to go though any of it, but let 'em go free and good luck to them!

Yeah, it must be boring as hell to live in luxury, fawned over by the press, and not to have to work other than attending ceremonies, drinking tea.

Shut the fuck up, Jock McCock!! I don't think you even begin to understand the anger in the UK over that bitch. She's Kim Karcrashian without a fat arse. Harry dopey twat was beguiled by brown sugar!!

Their anger is not justified and juvenile.

Yeah, it must be boring as hell to live in luxury, fawned over by the press, and not to have to work other than attending ceremonies, drinking tea.

Can you imagine spending your life opening fetes? Fawned on by the press they are not - the press killed his mother, after all. I expect you could marry into it if you displayed your well-known charm to the right mug! :)

Can you imagine spending your life opening fetes? Fawned on by the press they are not - the press killed his mother, after all. I expect you could marry into it if you displayed your well-known charm to the right mug! :)

Wrong. His mother was killed by her driver, told to break the law and outrun the press who wanted to take pictures. As if the shades on her limousine weren't privacy enough.

Shut the fuck up, Jock McCock!! I don't think you even begin to understand the anger in the UK over that bitch. She's Kim Karcrashian without a fat arse. Harry dopey twat was beguiled by brown sugar!!

fucking racists

pretty much why they are bailing on being englands Kardashians which is all the whole fucking thing is

they seem to forget Trump has had three wives he treated like property and his last mail order bride sold bush and tittie shots

If a Brit reads this message, I will trade you five American female Democrats of your choice for one Kate.

On second thought I am doubling my offer: 10 for 1, and I will sweeten the pot by throwing in Meghan Markle.

Admittedly, I know next to nothing about the inner-workings of European royalty. I do know one thing. ‘You don’t piss off the queen.’

September 27, 2020
So has the queen about had it with Meghan and Harry over that latest political stunt?
By Monica Showalter

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...d_harry_over_that_latest_political_stunt.html

Back