Classic O'Reilly

It's a completely bogus attack on Edwards, as just about every one of his attacks on Edwards are. He's taking issue with a guy who says there are a lot of homeless vets, and that they need more help....and he is right. No one who is in the field agrees with O'Reilly on this.

He did a big "expose" on Edwards neighbors down in NC. He showed interviews with them, where they were either indifferent, or made standard rich v. poor comments like "I don't think he can live in a house like that & understand our problems." It has become standard for him to say, when speaking about Edwards, "We interviewed his neighbors down there, and they all hate him".

It's a completely bogus attack on Edwards, as just about every one of his attacks on Edwards are. He's taking issue with a guy who says there are a lot of homeless vets, and that they need more help....and he is right. No one who is in the field agrees with O'Reilly on this.

He did a big "expose" on Edwards neighbors down in NC. He showed interviews with them, where they were either indifferent, or made standard rich v. poor comments like "I don't think he can live in a house like that & understand our problems." It has become standard for him to say, when speaking about Edwards, "We interviewed his neighbors down there, and they all hate him".

He was a senator here and I most of us here have zero respect for him. He knows it which is why he did not run for re-election. He claimed he would win the SC primary because he "talked like this". The SC Democrats told him to shove it.

"He was a senator here and I most of us here have zero respect for him."

Oh, okay - I'll take your word for that. Hey, you know what? I speak for all New Yorkers, as well.

Didn't someone say they missed Dano earlier? This is as Danectodal as it gets...

Straw man. How many of them had families that did?

Do you think that if they had families they were in close contact with they would be freaking HOMELESS, dumbass?

Go ahead, go into your Lost in Space Robot impression “danger, danger will robinson, insult detected”.

Do you think that if they had families they were in close contact with they would be freaking HOMELESS, dumbass?

Go ahead, go into your Lost in Space Robot impression “danger, danger will robinson, insult detected”.

HAHAHAHAHA! Point scored by The Southern Man! :)

Strawman?

Oops, my bad; you didn't claim to be a spokesman for ALL North Carolinans, just MOST of them.

Sorry about that. I forgot I was dealing with some real mensa here....

How else should I interpret "he was a Senator here & most of us have zero respect for him" ?

Who does the "most of us" refer to?
I never claimed to be a spokesman. I talk politics with lots of people, and no one I've talked to likes him, even my liberal friends.

Plus he's a faggot.

I figure most vets that are homless are that way because of mental problems.
The hidden shameful illenss that few will address.

***Strawman***

Vets with mental issues had them before service...just like those with drug problems...and the majority of vets serve proudly and after service live a good life...and the VA provides for those with medical issues as well as monetary...! You USC are a shameful vet with personal issues....!

oH-OH! You just said exactly what O'Reilly said! Expect to see Edwards blasting you for being a liar on a Late Show.

oH-OH! You just said exactly what O'Reilly said! Expect to see Edwards blasting you for being a liar on a Late Show.

No, that is not exactly what O'Reilly said. O'Reilly took issue with the # of homeless, and with the fact that any more assistance is needed, as well.

Are you on his staff or something? You're not that annoying guy that corners people with a camera when they least expect it, are you?

No, that is not exactly what O'Reilly said. O'Reilly took issue with the # of homeless, and with the fact that any more assistance is needed, as well.

Are you on his staff or something? You're not that annoying guy that corners people with a camera when they least expect it, are you?
I was listening to the show. He said that he and Edwards disagree on the point that 9 out of 10 of them are either mentally ill or addicted to some substance and in the FORM of help needed. (O'Rielly advocated a forced rehabilitation.)

You keep repeating it often enough, others may believe you, and I will know you didn't actually hear the show. You seem to only want to believe that Edward's veracity is all-knowing.

I'm amazed, I hear maybe one show in a month at most.... but this one I heard.

Are you on Edward's staff or something? :rolleyes:

Back