Classified docs shown to MAL visitors

I'm not a lawyer like you, Tink, so I'll wait to see how the trial goes. Since you are so confident you are correct, do you want to place a wager on the outcome?

Pence and Biden cooperated, Trump played hide'n'seek with classified material.

The presidential records act is very clear here, there is no speculation on what the law says.

The outcome may be biased on political motivations so it would be pointless to bet on that.

However if I had to bet I’d say the case ends up being dismissed, Biden grants a pardon if Trump is convicted, or the jury doesn’t find enough evidence to find Trump guilty.

The presidential records act is very clear here, there is no speculation on what the law says.

The outcome may be biased on political motivations so it would be pointless to bet on that.

However if I had to bet I’d say the case ends up being dismissed, Biden grants a pardon if Trump is convicted, or the jury doesn’t find enough evidence to find Trump guilty.

Then why does the DOJ disagree, Tink? Do you really think they would risk their careers on trumped up charges? <---- see what I did there? LOL

You're weaseling, Tink. Our court system is geared for the defendants. If you have the courage of your convictions then you'd bet. For one thing, the odds of this coming to trial in Trump's lifetime are very small. LOL

Then why does the DOJ disagree, Tink? Do you really think they would risk their careers on trumped up charges? <---- see what I did there? LOL

You're weaseling, Tink. Our court system is geared for the defendants. If you have the courage of your convictions then you'd bet. For one thing, the odds of this coming to trial in Trump's lifetime are very small. LOL

Because the DOJ has been weaponized to only target republicans and defend democrats.

This case is a pure example of that.

Letting off a democrat who is guilty of the same thing a republican is being charged with.

Because the DOJ has been weaponized to only target republicans and defend democrats.

Letting off a democrat who is guilty of the same thing a republican is being charged with.
Like SCOTUS has been weaponized by the Evil Democrats with activist justices, Tink? LOL

You mean the same thing Pence did? Fine. I know the winters are cold in Canada and the smoke may be getting to you, but the American justice system is still based on the Constitution. Fuck the French...even the Québecois. LOL

Like SCOTUS has been weaponized by the Evil Democrats with activist justices, Tink? LOL

You mean the same thing Pence did? Fine. I know the winters are cold in Canada and the smoke may be getting to you, but the American justice system is still based on the Constitution. Fuck the French...even the Québecois. LOL

The conservative justices often side with the democrats, this is how the ACA got passed.

Rarely will you ever see a liberal justice jump on board with the conservatives however.

The conservative justices often side with the democrats, this is how the ACA got passed.

Rarely will you ever see a liberal justice jump on board with the conservatives however.

Then Trump lied about stacking SCOTUS with conservative justices to do his bidding?

Fuck the French, Tink. LOL

Trump lies all the time according to you folks so quit feigning surprise

"you folks" meaning honest Americans, Tink?

My favorite is Trump's claim that the Democrats were smarter and more powerful than him as President. How else could they steal the election right out from under him? :rofl2:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
"In 2020 the ballots that were counted "were fake ballots."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=pants-fire&speaker=donald-trump

The law states that a president or vice president must surrender records when they leave office.

Neither Biden nor Trump did that so how come they are only prosecuting Trump and letting Biden slide.

By the way, nothing in the law says anything about giving the records back upon request, it only states that they must be surrendered when they leave office.

So if a president or vice president walks out with documents they have equally broken the law.

What this means is that if you guys convict Trump you know for damn sure that Biden is going down also.

This is about Trump. Do you think he can mount a defense by arguing that Pence and Biden had mislaid very few classified documents? Trump stole a truckload and refused to return them. He still has not returned them all. How far up Trump's ample ass are you? What they did means nothing in court. Trump will be judged by what he did and he cannot win.
Even a righty like you can understand the difference in what Pence and Bude did compared to the thief-in-chief.

Who said all the time?" Trump lied by far, more than any previous president. He was so bad, that newspapers kept track of them. You have to quit going full Maga if you want to get a scintilla of respect.So quit exaggerating.

Nothing in the law states that.

The fact is that Trump, Pence, and Biden all broke the exact same law by leaving office with documents so why is only Trump being charged.

You should know better by now. The clear and real differences have been pointed out to you many times. However do you think Trump will use the Pence and Biden had some classified documents therefore I am entitled to truckloads of them , defense? perhaps logic and reason are too tough for you to understand.

Lets do this again, Handjob.
There a 3 major differences between trump and the others.

1. trump refused to return the docs
2. Trump hid docs so the FBI could not find them
3. Trump showed highly classified docs to his friends.

Lets do this again, Handjob.
There a 3 major differences between trump and the others.

1. trump refused to return the docs
2. Trump hid docs so the FBI could not find them
3. Trump showed highly classified docs to his friends.

Trumpys are interviewed at his rallies. They say that if he murdered someone on the steps of the Whitehouse they would still vote for him, Tinker is one of them.

Do you think Walt Nauta will roll on Trump or will he just suck it up and go to prison for Pedo Don? If convicted, I doubt Nauta will get the max. Probably 10 years in a Federal prison.

Do you think Trump will spend money on Nauta defending him? Me neither. LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-valet-nauta-pleads-not-152756139.html
Trump valet Nauta pleads not guilty in Mar-a-Lago case
Walt Nauta, former President Trump’s co-conspirator in the Mar-a-Lago case, pleaded not guilty in a Miami courtroom Thursday to obstruction of justice and other charges connected to withholding classified records from authorities.

Nauta, a former White House military valet, faces charges on six counts in the case after he was spotted on security cameras moving boxes in and out of the storage room at Trump’s Florida home.

Court filings describe Nauta moving boxes in advance of a visit by former Trump attorney Evan Corcoran, who was set to retrieve documents in order to comply with a subpoena from the Justice Department seeking the return of all records with classified markings.

Nauta is accused of coordinating with Trump to conceal the documents from Corcoran and investigators.

Nauta appeared in court June 13 alongside Trump, but he was not arraigned as he had yet to secure counsel in Florida. A second late June arraignment for Nauta was rescheduled due to flight delays as well as a failure to secure additional representation.

Nauta hired Florida-based attorney Sasha Dadan just hours before his Thursday arraignment, turning to a lawyer who primarily practices in the Fort Pierce area.

Nauta, who remains a valet to Trump, has been ordered not to discuss the case with the former president except through their attorneys.

If convicted, Nauta could face up to 20 years in prison on some of the most serious charges leveled against him

Back