CLIMATE CHANGE ALERT!1!!

The Pinheads might be onto something with this climate change stuff...

In Montgomery, it is currently 35 degrees and raining. Just 4 months ago it was a warm 85, and sunny! Take a look at this graph... oh, wait, I don't have a graph, but just picture a hockey stick turned upside down... that is what has happened to temperatures in Montgomery, in just a few short months! In a few more months, Earth will surely be uninhabitable! Obviously, man has released so much toxic oxygen and hydrogen into the atmosphere, it is now falling from the sky in the form of water! Outside, I see a miserable wet shivering cat, he has been displaced by rising coastal flooding in his hole beneath the porch! Poor cat! We must immediately raise taxes on corporations by a trillion dollars! It's the ONLY way to save the poor cats!

:cof1:

It's now down to 34! The temps have dropped another degree since my first post!!1!

OMG, if we don't do something soon, the water falling from the sky may turn to ICE!

Then what?

...Aww, poor cat!

The Pinheads might be onto something with this climate change stuff...

In Montgomery, it is currently 35 degrees and raining. Just 4 months ago it was a warm 85, and sunny! Take a look at this graph... oh, wait, I don't have a graph, but just picture a hockey stick turned upside down... that is what has happened to temperatures in Montgomery, in just a few short months! In a few more months, Earth will surely be uninhabitable! Obviously, man has released so much toxic oxygen and hydrogen into the atmosphere, it is now falling from the sky in the form of water! Outside, I see a miserable wet shivering cat, he has been displaced by rising coastal flooding in his hole beneath the porch! Poor cat! We must immediately raise taxes on corporations by a trillion dollars! It's the ONLY way to save the poor cats!

:cof1:

:rofl:

If the cat had planned ahead and listened to the warnings, it would be dry and cozy. :cof1:

Yeah, that's easy for you to say! Cats don't have Fox News to tell them what to think, they can only watch MSNBC through the patio door... so how would they know anything?

...You rich people are all the same, only thinking about your corporations and profits... when poor cats are drowning everywhere!

Yeah, that's easy for you to say! Cats don't have Fox News to tell them what to think, they can only watch MSNBC through the patio door... so how would they know anything?

...You rich people are all the same, only thinking about your corporations and profits... when poor cats are drowning everywhere!

Cats should learn how to swim. :cof1:

You guys on the right don't really know what global warming is? That's alright it has been misnamed.It should just be called "climate change".Its whats been causeing all the wild weather bouth hot and cold.1 degree of temperature is not enough to be called global warming,but it is enough to play havoc with the weather.Bouth hot and cold.

You guys on the right don't really know what global warming is? That's alright it has been misnamed.It should just be called "climate change".Its whats been causeing all the wild weather bouth hot and cold.1 degree of temperature is not enough to be called global warming,but it is enough to play havoc with the weather.Bouth hot and cold.

One degree??? You've been listening to the conservative propaganda again! The temperature here is a good FORTY degrees cooler than just a few months ago! At this rate, the planet will be uninhabitable in a few more months! And this water falling out of the sky? Obviously caused by man producing too much oxygen and hydrogen! We must reverse this trend!

One degree??? You've been listening to the conservative propaganda again! The temperature here is a good FORTY degrees cooler than just a few months ago! At this rate, the planet will be uninhabitable in a few more months! And this water falling out of the sky? Obviously caused by man producing too much oxygen and hydrogen! We must reverse this trend!

A 40 degree drop is nothing.
We were in the 100's just a couple of months ago and now we're experiancing weather that is in the 40's at times.

Like I said you dont understand understand what the scientific community means by global warming. Its not about what temperature is is in your local area. Is an over all average of the whole planet. This slight degree causes a wide degree of havoc with the weather. Including wild temperature fluctuations bouth hot and COLD in local areas.

6 degrees in the mountains here last Friday morning. They made tons of snow, and I skied my ass off. Shit I'm tired.

Currently, man made CO2 output has added around 0.3 C to the global temperature. So, your local temperatures are going to be on average 0.3 C higher than they would be without global warming currently. Obviously, this is going to make little difference on whether or not certain areas get low local temperatures, especially when an El nina is going on. Conservatives are embarrassing themselves by pressing this nonsense.

Currently, man made CO2 output has added around 0.3 C to the global temperature.

This is not supported by the data. Sorry! You can keep repeating a lie, and keep pretending we don't know any better, but this is not supported by science data.

So, your local temperatures are going to be on average 0.3 C higher than they would be without global warming currently.

Not proven by science, this is a speculative opinion with no basis in science.

Obviously, this is going to make little difference on whether or not certain areas get low local temperatures, especially when an El nina is going on. Conservatives are embarrassing themselves by pressing this nonsense.

No, those of you who are trying to cling to fraudulent science and misleading data, are the ones embarrassing yourselves. It's almost like a bunch of religious zealots, clinging to a faith! You have NOTHING to support your view, the science has been debunked, proven to be erroneous, and a conspiracy to hide information from the public has now been discovered. You have no credibility, but you are going to continue arguing from the same stance as before, ignoring the fact that your data and information have been rendered invalid!

l.php

Currently, man made CO2 output has added around 0.3 C to the global temperature. So, your local temperatures are going to be on average 0.3 C higher than they would be without global warming currently. Obviously, this is going to make little difference on whether or not certain areas get low local temperatures, especially when an El nina is going on. Conservatives are embarrassing themselves by pressing this nonsense.

LOL

You just expressed why it's futile to fight CO2 emissions.
And the .3 degrees because of CO2 by humans? I don't suppose you have a link to your source. I'm not doubting your assertion, but it would be fucking nice if you would cite your damn sources

Back