CLIMATE CHANGE ALERT!1!!

It's like debating a creationist.

Yes, you are. Cite the sources of your science. If the scientists relied on Mann's MBH98 hockey stick, it's a fudgesicle!

And if they relied on Briffa or Jones, you have to ask questions if you've read HARYY_READ_ME.txt

You're uninformed!!

As we embark on yet another day of torrential rain here in Montgomery, the question remains, how much responsibility does man ultimately bear for this travesty? The last we saw of the poor shivering cat, he was floating alone on a makeshift cardboard raft. Just the mere image of the lone cat floating along in despair, is enough to snatch your heartstrings right out! We must all join together in this fight, and stop man from polluting our atmosphere with these dangerous levels of toxic oxygen and hydrogen! Cat's everywhere are being displaced, not just here in Montgomery! Where is the compassion from my fellow man on this? Clearly the industries and corporations are responsible, we must punish them immediately, to save the cats!

As we embark on yet another day of torrential rain here in Montgomery, the question remains, how much responsibility does man ultimately bear for this travesty? The last we saw of the poor shivering cat, he was floating alone on a makeshift cardboard raft. Just the mere image of the lone cat floating along in despair, is enough to snatch your heartstrings right out! We must all join together in this fight, and stop man from polluting our atmosphere with these dangerous levels of toxic oxygen and hydrogen! Cat's everywhere are being displaced, not just here in Montgomery! Where is the compassion from my fellow man on this? Clearly the industries and corporations are responsible, we must punish them immediately, to save the cats!
OMFG!1!!!!111!!

Why'd you drive man! This is YOUR fault!1!!!1!

I say we cut that cat up into thirds...

That's just WRONG!

I am sure, if we could get Nat Geo to come to Montgomery and film some stunning footage of the lone cat drifting along on his makeshift cardboard raft, it would generate enough compassion from the public to get something done! Really, we only need a trillion dollars, maybe two... it's not that much money, especially coming from rich fat cat corporations! Something HAS to be done about this water falling from the sky! Obviously we have to regulate the toxic hydrogen and oxygen pollutants being emitted by the plants across America... it's a consensus this is responsible for the dangerous falling water droplets!

If we don't act soon, it won't just be cats floating on makeshift cardboard rafts... it will be YOU AND ME!1!!

What will you say then, naysayers?

Back