Climategate: Barack Obama's rule by EPA decree is a coup d'etat against Congress, mad

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Major correction: Millions have lost jobs under the policy's set by the last administration in 2008. It's taken THIS long just to get any NEW financial and social issues into place to try to correct the problem....and the neocons are bitching about that! (along with bluedog dems and Lieberman). 6 months from now will tell the tale if Obama's policies are having any lasting, positive effects.

Bullshit X3,
Hillary bribed them with 100 billion. That has zero to doe with Bush

Fact, not bullshit. Or are you saying that the last 8 years had record gains in jobs?

But I do agree that the "go green" bribe offered by Hillary is a total crock. I suspect it's all posturing just to bring China to the table to do more in accord with global reduction in air pollution....and you did leave out the fact that Hil's proposal was, "...prepared to work with other countries toward a goal of jointly mobilizing $100 billion a year by 2020."

Last edited:
Fact, not bullshit. Or are you saying that the last 8 years had record gains in jobs?

But I do agree that the "go green" bribe offered by Hillary is a total crock. I suspect it's all posturing just to bring China to the table to do more in accord with global reduction in air pollution....and you did leave out the fact that Hil's proposal was, "...prepared to work with other countries toward a goal of jointly mobilizing $100 billion a year by 2020."

Why do you invalidate yourself by blabbering on about bush?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Why do you invalidate yourself by blabbering on about bush?

Are you in denial as well regarding who placed certain economic policies in motion in 2008 that are unraveling currently? Or are you just talking through your hat again?

Because when it comes down to brass tacks, even the most extreme of die hard liberals know that the only thing their leadership has to offer is not being Bush.

Wrong as usual.....I put forth to FACTS which neither you or the previous two posters could not deny. That you ALL just try to ignore those facts speaks volumes.

Elected officials write the laws in this country, sorry for you.
That's right and the elected officials in the administrative branch have an obligation to enforce the law as SCOTUS noted when they charged the Bush administration with enforcing the greenhouse gas provisions of the CAA.

Oooh, someone watched Schoolhouse Rock's "How a Bill Becomes a Law" recently.

Congress passed the Clean Air Act. In 2007, the Supreme Court found that pursuant to the Clean Air Act, the EPA is required to determine whether greenhouse gases emission cause or contribute to air pollution which may reasonably be anticipated to endanger public health or welfare. The EPA has merely acted on the requirements of the Clean Air Act as written by the elected officials in Congress and as interpreted by the Supreme Court of the United States.

Try again.
Your forgot to mention about the CAA, it was signed into law by a Republican President.

LOL Schoolhouse Rock. :good4u:

Congress can decree to the EPA to STFU about CO2 any time they please.
Not exactly. They first have to create a Bill and pass it through both houses and then have it approved by the President or go back and get a 2/3 majority. Having said that, they can create a law to disregard CO2 emmisions regulations as provided under the CAA of 1970 but they haven't done so, why is that? Why did the previous administration fail to enforce the law as they were obligated to do until they were forced to by SCOTUS? Please, enlighten us.

Because when it comes down to brass tacks, even the most extreme of die hard liberals know that the only thing their leadership has to offer is not being Bush.
and God knows that's a compelling reason to support them! In my book, not being an ideological, incompetent fuck up, like Bush, is a very good thing! :)

That's right and the elected officials in the administrative branch have an obligation to enforce the law as SCOTUS noted when they charged the Bush administration with enforcing the greenhouse gas provisions of the CAA.
LOL If they can ignore the Constitution they can ignore the EPA. :cof1:

Back