Clinton 823 Obama 741

I thought Obama won the delegate count last night?

Doesn't matter too much. She's broke; her campaign staffers are working without pay, and she lent her campaign $5 mill from her own pocket. Obama raised $3 mill today alone.

She might lose every primary between now & 3/4.

As always - here's hoping...

Doesn't matter too much. She's broke; her campaign staffers are working without pay, and she lent her campaign $5 mill from her own pocket. Obama raised $3 mill today alone.

Uh uh, she won more delegates but he carried more total states.

And, of course, the amount of states won is irrelevant... only the delegate count...

However, Obama has better chances in most of the states still left.

Funny, as toppy's dominant frontrunner cannot seem to raise much cash. Must be a part of her inevitable campaign strategy. The longer Obama is in it, the better. He is going to continue outraising her and hopefully the Clowntoons will burn through more of their own cash only to lose.

Is that because you know there is no candidate in your party that can run against Obama? Otherwise, why would you care?

Obama is definitely the tougher of the two.... as long as the Clintonistas go down in flames I am cool with that.

Though I think you misunderestimate McCains ability to run a tight race with Obama.

Obama is definitely the tougher of the two.... as long as the Clintonistas go down in flames I am cool with that.

Though I think you misunderestimate McCains ability to run a tight race with Obama.
Not so much that as I think McCains age is REALLY going to show against Obama where as Hillary could be on stage in a debate with the ass end of a baboon and the baboon would look really good.

Not so much that as I think McCains age is REALLY going to show against Obama where as Hillary could be on stage in a debate with the ass end of a baboon and the baboon would look really good.

LMAO.... ok, that point is certainly true. Which is one of the reasons that McCain would struggle more against Obama than Hitlary.

Is that because you know there is no candidate in your party that can run against Obama? Otherwise, why would you care?

I care that she's less liberal. Obama is not unbeatable, but Hillary is decidedly beatable, and is polarizing (both Hillary and Romney have huge numbers of people who will absolutely not vote for them no matter what, and are therefore less desirable candidates tactically speaking - I believe hers is 47% and Mitt is about that high as well).

Ohh I'm still firmly in Obama's camp. Just pointing out that it's far from a done deal.
I didn't my frontrunner hagers on hat for a contender with real middle class solutions.
It was comically funny to hear her say she lent her campaign 5 MILLION last night.

Back