Clinton 823 Obama 741

I got it from cnn
also there are a couple hundred thousand vote lead in Florida to be considered.

They're calling for caucuses in FL & MI in June now. If that doesn't happen, I can't see the party - the same party that stripped those states of delegates - reinstating those delegates after non-competitive elections.

Obama can make it a moot point by sweeping the rest of February, and becoming the presumptive nominee...

In fact, I'll say Obama will be our next President of the United States. That's my prediction. Obama is going to win all the caucus states, and he'll win Ohio in March. McCain is telling conservatives to 'calm down' because he's won the parties nomination pretty much. There aren't enough conservatives willing to back Romney for McCain to lose from the War Hawk/Independent part of the Republican party. Conservatives are pissed, and McCain won't win in a general... and I'm starting to think even Hillary would hand him his ass with Dem's coming out 2 voters for every 1 Rep. The Dem's have this next election because the Rep's are split after having a Bush presidency fuck every aspect of government over.

Bush told you idiots in 2000 that he was a 'Compassionate Conservative' and he certainly was. He was a liberal on spending and a conservative on taxes. Bad combination. Don't ever elect a 'Compassionate Conservative' again. We get candidates like Ron Paul, that is EXACTLY every conservatives ideal candidate on every issue, but because the Republicans adopted this stupid foreign policy after 9/11, they can't support the guy and call him a loon. Bush was wrong on everything else, and you're all coming around to admit that, but he's got this war thing right! It'll be a few more years before you admit the clusterfuck it is, but it's a clusterfuck. You're able to read the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people just as effectively as you are able to convert Atheists.

Back