Clinton to Concede Tomorrow Night

Cypress

Imagine that. Another contested, sometimes dirty Democratic campaign comes to a close, and the contenders close ranks. Who could have ever seen that coming!!?

CLINTON TO DELIVER MAJOR SPEECH IN NEW YORK TOMORROW NIGHT

Expected To Drop Out (Or Suspend Campaign)... Major Donors, Supporters Coming… Bill: "This May Be The Last Day I'm Ever Involved In A Campaign Of This Kind"… Top Advisor: Clinton Wants To "Significantly" Help Obama… Obama, Clinton Speak About Post-Primary Coordination… Clinton Cutting Advance Staff…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/02/clinton-summons-top-donor_n_104715.html

:clink:

I think there are a lot of poopy diapers to be cleaned up, by the hand wringers. I'm never thought she'd try to burn the party to the ground and take it to the convention. But hell, I didn't know for sure!

I don't want to be melodramatic, but this is one of those times where I've been absolutely wasted by the process. I just feel pummelled by it; I don't really feel any sense of joy about it, or even good. If I reach down, there is some relief there, but it's all conditional & complex.

I hope toppy doesn't read this; definitely me at my wussiest gayboy moment.

I can't believe we still have a general to ride out. I guess this is the kind of catharsis you have to get through to purge the Bush years...

I don't want to be melodramatic, but this is one of those times where I've been absolutely wasted by the process. I just feel pummelled by it; I don't really feel any sense of joy about it, or even good. If I reach down, there is some relief there, but it's all conditional & complex.

I can't believe we still have a general to ride out. I guess this is the kind of catharsis you have to get through to purge the Bush years...

Dude, you've been Mr. Doom and Gloom! But, I totally dig ya anyway. I think Clinton is going to work her @ss off for Obama. But we shall see!

I think it might be a little bit because, well like when I met Paul Krugman. All of this has tarnished Obama a little bit, in some way, that’s hard to describe. And we have this split. It has been brutal. I think she should dropped out a month ago, but, I am glad to see that at least I was right about people like Maddow and a whole lot of others, who were pushing the idea that she was going to blow up the party and force a floor fight, were wrong. But…she did do plenty of damage anyway, that can’t be denied.

You have to try and get back to where you were. This is going to be real change, and this is exciting.

"You have to try and get back to where you were. This is going to be real change, and this is exciting."

I'll get there; I know the convention will be good, and the debates & all that. Still - and I've been reluctant about this, because I don't want to hear the 'told ya so's' - Obama really ain't as great as I thought back in January. It's not like he fell into the abyss, though; he's still a smart, progressive candidate, and for that, I should & will be pretty happy.

You were more in tune with that from the get-go, though...

I think Clinton is going to work her @ss off for Obama.

LOL-lolz.jpg

"You have to try and get back to where you were. This is going to be real change, and this is exciting."

I'll get there; I know the convention will be good, and the debates & all that. Still - and I've been reluctant about this, because I don't want to hear the 'told ya so's' - Obama really ain't as great as I thought back in January. It's not like he fell into the abyss, though; he's still a smart, progressive candidate, and for that, I should & will be pretty happy.

"This is going to be real change, and this is exciting."

:):clink::)

And you have the balls to talk to Care about Koolade....LOL!!

All kinds of negotiations are taking place...

Maybe regarding VP or position with his White House... But also regarding paying off her campaign depts and accepting her supporters into the fold. Who knows what else they are negotiating, her prime time speech at the convention for one thing.

All kinds of negotiations are taking place...

Maybe regarding VP or position with his White House... But also regarding paying off her campaign depts and accepting her supporters into the fold. Who knows what else they are negotiating, her prime time speech at the convention for one thing.

I don't believe Michelle Obama could live with her as VP.

Now many Clinton suporters like Ed Rendell and Vilsack are quickly rolling over and telling Hillary it's over .. in their "look at me for VP" quest.

I get it, that's why I compared it to my meeting Krugman. He's light years from what we have now, and I think also, than Clinton, as you know.

"This is going to be real change, and this is exciting."

:):clink::)

And you have the balls to talk to Care about Koolade....LOL!!

Getting scared huh?

I can understand that. The side-show is over, and you won't find the main event nearly as amusing.

It's so over ...

Senate superdelegates will throw support to Obama

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Most of the 17 Democratic senators who are uncommitted superdelegates will endorse Sen. Barack Obama for president this week, sources told CNN Monday.

The lawmakers will wait until after the South Dakota and Montana primaries Tuesday before announcing their support for Obama, two sources familiar with discussions between Obama supporters and these senators told CNN's Gloria Borger.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/02/superdelegates/index.html

Clyburn Endorses Obama

Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina, the highest ranking African American member of Congress, has endorsed Senator Barack Obama for president, according to MSNBC and the Associated Press. Clyburn, who has maintained his neutrality throughout the Democratic primary campaign, has become increasingly critical of the conduct of the Clinton campaign in recent months. Clyburn is the House Majority Whip.

http://thedailyvoice.com/voice/2008/06/clyburn-endorses-obama-000683.php

Its also reported that as many as 40 superdelegates in Congress will endorse Obama on tuesday.

Back