Clinton will release closed-door Wall Street speeches ‘when everyone else does"

I tell everyone on the internets who threaten to come see me in real life uninvited that if they do I will meet that threat and defend my life.

you hate it when liberals are willing to protect themselves

HillBillary has a special contractual arrangement that most speakers do not, in order to have her speak you must hire a court reporter to make a transcript for her, a word for word transcript of the speech.

While most speakers allow a transcript to be made, usually with a codicil that requires they get a copy of it if one is made, HillBillary requires it for her own record. We know she has them, most of the other speakers probably do not as most places do not care to make transcripts of the speeches.

Anyway, what she basically says here is that she has secrets and she'd like to keep them that way.

link?

tell us all again how Robmoney got caught saying the 47% thingy?

because he gave the world a transcript?

you idiots going to do what you insist Mrs Clinton has to do

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

link?

Thread entitled "No one has a right to healthcare"

Post #284 - you demanded proof of a claim I made. I said I would provide it to you but face to face because I wanted to see the look on your face when I did

Posts #300, 301 - you threatened to use a gun on me.

Are you going to lie and say you didn't threaten me with a gun when I was going to do is provide the proof you requested?

HillBillary has a special contractual arrangement that most speakers do not, in order to have her speak you must hire a court reporter to make a transcript for her, a word for word transcript of the speech.

While most speakers allow a transcript to be made, usually with a codicil that requires they get a copy of it if one is made, HillBillary requires it for her own record. We know she has them, most of the other speakers probably do not as most places do not care to make transcripts of the speeches.

Anyway, what she basically says here is that she has secrets and she'd like to keep them that way.

not what she said huh.

now how is it unreasonable for her to say EVERY candidate should release theirs too?

why just her?

I don't know

are all the republicans going to release theirs?

they are the corporate whore party not the Democratic party

I don't know

are all the republicans going to release theirs?

they are the corporate whore party not the Democratic party

LOL, the complaint is coming from Bernie and his supporters. You don't even know what's going on in your own party.

not what she said huh.

now how is it unreasonable for her to say EVERY candidate should release theirs too?

why just her?

It is basically what she said (which is exactly what you quoted then bolded), yes. She won't release the transcript, which we know she has because she requires them to pay a court recorder (as I said) but doesn't want you to know what she said. The reality, facts do not matter to Desh, especially if a Democrat is involved.

It is basically what she said (which is exactly what you quoted then bolded), yes. She won't release the transcript, which we know she has because she requires them to pay a court recorder (as I said) but doesn't want you to know what she said. The reality, facts do not matter to Desh, especially if a Democrat is involved.

robmoney had good reasons not to let us know what he says to these people huh

what is the legislation you claimed she did in return for this speech?

name the tat you claim exists

Back