Clinton's genocide

Impeached and disgraced (s)ex-President BJ Clinton’s 1999 bombing campaign in the Balkans has all but disappeared down the left's memory hole.

Death and destruction rained from the skies by order of der Arkansas-Fuhrer. On March 21, 1999, the Hildebeast “urged him to bomb.”

The convicted perjurer boasted of a "mission accomplished": "The demands of an outraged and united international community have been met. I can report to the American people that we have achieved a victory for a safer world, for our democratic values, and for a stronger America.... We have sent a message of determination and hope to all the world.... Because of our resolve, the 20th century is ending not with helpless indignation but with a hopeful affirmation of human dignity and human rights for the 21st century."

Does one leftist question the morality or legality of BJ's dirty little war against a defenseless populace embroiled in a civil war?

That was my genocide, I don't know why Clinton gets all the credit. Nice tactic of inserting classy sex puns pointlessly into a completely unrelated post, BTW. Incredibly original, and I hope more like you attempt this patriotic feat in the future.

Back