Clueless neocons (redundant, I know)

zoombwaz

Radical Moderate Populist
Tom DeLay, Ann Coulter, and William Kristol offer support for Lieberman and can't understand why Democratic voters in Conn are getting ready to bounce him out of office.

Ummmm, just a wild guess, you understand, but could it be because he's the kind of politician who gets support from the likes of Kristol, Coulter and DeLay?

Hello?

All together now, DUHH.

You think they support him? LOL They are just pointing out how lame the Democratic party has become.

democrats are gonna unite around this Iraq issue... Joe doesn't belong in the democratic party anymore. He is a bush lover and should just switch parties and run as a republican.

Then why are they talking about him running as a Republican? That sure sounds to me like they support him.

Do you ever try to find out what is going on before you post? You ought to give it a try. You wouldn't look quite so misinformed and moronic.

Then why are they talking about him running as a Republican? That sure sounds to me like they support him.

Do you ever try to find out what is going on before you post? You ought to give it a try. You wouldn't look quite so misinformed and moronic.

The above was a response to Toby.

Hes going to run as an independent and may win it that way if he dosent get the Dem nod

He won't win as an independent. They were concerned about that when the race was still a dead heat, but Lamont now leads him by 13 points: 54% to 41%. Also, the current GOP candidate is damaged goods, with some serious ethical problems coming to light.

Polls showing a three-way race show Lieberman winning handily. The Ds that remain faithful to him plus the Rs that support him give him the victory by more than a majority.

Polls showing a three-way race show Lieberman winning handily. The Ds that remain faithful to him plus the Rs that support him give him the victory by more than a majority.

you're reading old polls damo.

-July 23 rasmussen poll: "In this month’s three-way match-up, Lamont and Lieberman each get 40% of the vote. The Republican, Alan Schlesinger, attracts just 13%."

That was two weeks ago, before lamont really got momentum. And nobody likes voting for a loser. If lieberman gets blown out in the primary, the momentum and polls will likely swing to lamont

the fact is, Joe is tanking....any polls taken now are just a snapshot.... he is spiralling down the bowl.... he will be damaged goods

The dem Vice President gets a swift boot by the liberal take over of the democratic party. LOL

The former Vice President for the Dem party gets a SWIFT boot in the ass. Guess the old jew's party cut and ran from him! LOL

Lieberman has character and integity, unlike Lamont who lies about his Wal mart holding and supports racist slime attacks. But if the libs insist on killing the dem party, I guess there is nothing much to say. LOL

Back