Colin Kaepernick (No-Bann)

You posted the link to the "shirts".... "drip" is Lebron's word....
(Nike will regret that contract...
all the hoopla...for what? Not the face of Nike that they "expected"....they took a risk and...where's the line?)
Everyone is kneeling now...oh, wait....

You and Mark personal friends ... when's the last time you to talked?

... and yes, it is all about Money.

BTW ... I hope you watch every Skin Game ... :cool:

You and Kaperdick friends or does he just pay you to suck his knob

Think about it. The Redskins went with Sanchez. Sanchez

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Woooo ... is that you Donald Trump, talking about Moral Fiber, and Principles... why don't you Shut The Fuck Up :laugh:

BTW - You may want to do some light reading before you open your fucking mouth ...

Here are the final 10 organizations Colin Kaepernick donated to for his $1 million pledge

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/31/...organizations-million-dollar-pledge-10-for-10

Now go eat some more Trump Shit and Drink his Cum ...

Mark Sanchez

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

You posted the link to the "shirts".... "drip" is Lebron's word....
(Nike will regret that contract...
all the hoopla...for what? Not the face of Nike that they "expected"....they took a risk and...where's the line?)
Everyone is kneeling now...oh, wait....
They got off their knee to go vote. 19 black women judges voted in in Houston. Blacks are coming up.

Hey, guess what, Lexington’s revenues for the town was up compared to last summer, and the Red Hen is still in business.

Nike’s revenues are up.

You’re not good at this.

Notice how every-time Don Tweety get his titties in the News ... someone on this Forum needs a Scapegoat to deflect away from him.

Kaepernick is retired and is enjoing more fruits of his labor than you Pussy Crybaby will ever see in 100 life-times

You Lose Bitch (no-bann) because I have the Balls to Slap Yo Bitch Ass Down

:cool: Come get some of this Mother Fucker :cool:

Wait, he's not banned? Why were people so upset that the back-up QB wasn't being given a fair chance to throw interceptions for a living?

They got off their knee to go vote. 19 black women judges voted in in Houston. Blacks are coming up.

Hey, guess what, Lexington’s revenues for the town was up compared to last summer, and the Red Hen is still in business.

Nike’s revenues are up.

You’re not good at this.
au contraire...I'm very good at this...That being said....this is very VERY exciting news..."Blacks are coming up"? Wow, what does that mean?** Let me know asap so that I can share with the family and friends on Thursday-if I can wait that long;):corn:

au contraire...I'm very good at this...That being said....this is very VERY exciting news..."Blacks are coming up"? Wow, what does that mean?** Let me know asap so that I can share with the family and friends on Thursday-if I can wait that long;):corn:
Nah, your claim was the Red Hen would soon be out of business and the town of Lexington was suffering, neither was the case. Kaep is also doing fine, your bad at predictions.

It means they are being voted into office where they will have a voice to correct why Kaepernick kneeled amongst other things.

Nah, your claim was the Red Hen would soon be out of business and the town of Lexington was suffering, neither was the case. Kaep is also doing fine, your bad at predictions.

It means they are being voted into office where they will have a voice to correct why Kaepernick kneeled amongst other things.
No, I'm good...Lexington is still suffering, and the RH is still‘ "there", but that's about it...they learned their lesson, so good for them....
So "coming up" means they will judge differently than others? This is not the news we were hoping to hear;(
Kaepernick is just an ex football player...nothing else....

No, I'm good...Lexington is still suffering, and the RH is still‘ "there", but that's about it...they learned their lesson, so good for them....
So "coming up" means they will judge differently than others? This is not the news we were hoping to hear;(
Kaepernick is just an ex football player...nothing else....

You just make stuff up

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/...mmer-after-Red-Hen-controversy-494845891.html

No, he just isn’t an ex football player, he’s a humanitarian who walks the walk.

You just make stuff up

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/...mmer-after-Red-Hen-controversy-494845891.html

No, he just isn’t an ex football player, he’s a humanitarian who walks the walk.
No I don't....and he's just an ex football player...he gives money to charity...how about that $25,000 donation to the activist group named after Ms. Shakur...what was she convicted of again?
Let me know when he gives all his money away and* "walks the walk" without the socks...
He's no hero, and certainly no role model for young people...

No I don't....and he's just an ex football player...he gives money to charity...how about that $25,000 donation to the activist group named after Ms. Shakur...what was she convicted of again?
Let me know when he gives all his money away and* "walks the walk" without the socks...
He's no hero, and certainly no role model for young people...

OH-OH, you better look out; because now Rana will probably try to enlist a new poster, to try and agitate you into saying something she can ban you for.

Seeing as how she's already tried that with me and got outed.

:truestory:

Yes, you're right. You are very very good at trashing your betters. If they happen to be black you're practically squirming with delight. It's so unseemly, dear Top. You are also good at stalking your rivals. A girl needs a hobby, after all!

Yes, you're right. You are very very good at trashing your betters. If they happen to be black you're practically squirming with delight. It's so unseemly, dear Top. You are also good at stalking your rivals. A girl needs a hobby, after all!
You should get a hobby then....I can suggest a few if you like...:)
I have no' "rivals"-not sure why you would think that......silly you...
I love black people by the way. Much more than you do, Im sure;):laugh:

OH-OH, you better look out; because now Rana will probably try to enlist a new poster, to try and agitate you into saying something she can ban you for.

Seeing as how she's already tried that with me and got outed.

:truestory:

Are you talking about me or did she get someone else to try that shit with you too?

Back