Columbia student rips up diploma in protest for Gaza

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
That's it folks, the middle east conflict is now over thanks to the quick actions of this new graduate. Good thinking and safe travels to your new home in peaceful Palestine. Hamas thanks her

1if9w8.jpg

Even imaginary toys are smarter than that bitch...

:palm:

A Columbia student has ripped up her diploma during a graduation ceremony, in a pro-Palestinian protest.

Tarsis Salome, a Columbia social work graduate, tore up her certificate while on stage, after weeks of protests at the university over investments linked to Israel.

Oh, such a sacrifice!!!!

Next week she'll be applying for a replacement copy. 🙄

:palm:

A Columbia student has ripped up her diploma during a graduation ceremony, in a pro-Palestinian protest.

Tarsis Salome, a Columbia social work graduate, tore up her certificate while on stage, after weeks of protests at the university over investments linked to Israel.

You know, there is much oppression and injustice being done in this world. I hate to accuse people of antisemitism but they could be protesting the people being oppressed in Russia or in North Korea - both countries abusing their populations and both countries a clear and present danger to America's way of life. But it's easier I guess to pick on the Jews.

If this student wants to tear up their own asshole by pulling this stunt, they deserve what they get. Also, it's only they that's being harmed because their degree is public record, the diploma, itself was just for posterity to mount on their wall. Now they've deprived themselves of a memento for their own achievements. Foolish.

You know, there is much oppression and injustice being done in this world. I hate to accuse people of antisemitism but they could be protesting the people being oppressed in Russia or in North Korea - both countries abusing their populations and both countries a clear and present danger to America's way of life. But it's easier I guess to pick on the Jews.

If this student wants to tear up their own asshole by pulling this stunt, they deserve what they get. Also, it's only they that's being harmed because their degree is public record, the diploma, itself was just for posterity to mount on their wall. Now they've deprived themselves of a memento for their own achievements. Foolish.
The moron also had the leader of Hamas's name on top of her mortar board

Those are radical Leftist governments. The Left can't openly admit the failure of their own now, can they? This student is just a stupid fuck that got a degree in some useless area and who now thinks her shit don't stink. She's a deluded fool and will probably marry some otaku-like wimp she can pussy whip into suicide.

Whatever happened to the sin of ‘cultural appropriation?’ Not long ago, the right-on raged against white dudes who wear their hair in dreadlocks and white women who don kimonos. ‘Stop stealing other people’s culture!’ they’d yell. Yet now they themselves spend their days in Arab attire… WTF!!!!

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

Back