Columbia student rips up diploma in protest for Gaza

No doubt Hamas would hire her and condition her to wear a suicide belt to the Democratic National Convention in Chicago next August.

Are you dedicated enough to martyr yourself, Ms. Moon, or are you only a “talker”?
Would you conceal the C4 up your ass for me ?
And the pencils, of course.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.
Correct. It’s total war for the Iranian-backed terrorist groups. What amazes me is how many Palestinians are willing to martyr themselves by being human shields. It’s not rocket science for them to know who are the active Hamas “freedom fighters” and where they are hiding. News travels fast in such conditions so seeing a bunch of guys carrying AK-47s and going into a guarded tunnel entrance would be quickly known to those sitting on top of it.

Would you conceal the C4 up your ass for me ?
And the pencils, of course.
No. I’d rather kill terrorists than support them, Ms. Moon.

I answered your question yet you ran from mine. Who is the more honest one in this conversation, ma’am?

Whatever happened to the sin of ‘cultural appropriation?’ Not long ago, the right-on raged against white dudes who wear their hair in dreadlocks and white women who don kimonos. ‘Stop stealing other people’s culture!’ they’d yell. Yet now they themselves spend their days in Arab attire… WTF!!!!
lol dude,,,,,those were demmycunts raging.......how stupid are you?

No. I’d rather kill terrorists than support them, Ms. Moon.

I answered your question yet you ran from mine. Who is the more honest one in this conversation, ma’am?
You don't really think that you qualify to converse with me, do you, you degenerate prosemite ?

Haw, haw.............................haw.

:palm:

A Columbia student has ripped up her diploma during a graduation ceremony, in a pro-Palestinian protest.

Tarsis Salome, a Columbia social work graduate, tore up her certificate while on stage, after weeks of protests at the university over investments linked to Israel.

Social work grad. Enough said.

Those are radical Leftist governments. The Left can't openly admit the failure of their own now, can they? This student is just a stupid fuck that got a degree in some useless area and who now thinks her shit don't stink. She's a deluded fool and will probably marry some otaku-like wimp she can pussy whip into suicide.
If he's lucky

You don't really think that you qualify to converse with me, do you, you degenerate prosemite ?

Haw, haw.............................haw.
Yes, Ms. Moon, I’m more than qualified to converse with you. The fact you keep dodging my questions is the most fun part as explained below.* Why do you feel I’m not qualified to converse with you? Because I disagree with you? Because I call you on your heated, antisemitic rhetoric? Because I identified your feminine personality and call you Ms. Moon as a response?

Questions, both unanswered and answered are clues. If I take an object such a metal star, crescent, square, etc and put two framed pieces of paper on either side of it then start sticking a slender knitting needle from one side to the other, eventually the outline of the shape will be shown on the other side on the second sheet of paper. Then there’s this:

vgoKxyL.jpg

This applies to all who post regularly.

The usual bullshit pleading for understanding.
No heaven for you. St. Pierre says to fuck off.
I didn't know St Peter needed a lawyer. Dropping those bombs DECISIVELY ended a war that had already taken by some estimates 35-60 million lives.

The usual bullshit pleading for understanding.
No heaven for you. St. Pierre says to fuck off.
I didn't plead for anything, lucifer. I simply stated the facts as they exist. If that makes you butthurt, so be it.

And sorry, however inflated your ego is that leads you to believe you are God, you most certainly are not and you have no say in my eternal salvation, lucifer.

I didn't know St Peter needed a lawyer. Dropping those bombs DECISIVELY ended a war that had already taken by some estimates 35-60 million lives.
I guess he would have preferred many more month of massive firebombing campaigns on Japanese cities instead...

Back