Communists March Through Philadelphia

Most of the graduate students who would be on campus on an early August evening would be employees. Many, if not most, of the employees at a university are graduate students.

The management of the university hired the graduate students, and gave them a place to live, because they wanted the graduate students there. They did not want the Neo-Nazis there.

Then they have ZERO reason to interact with the neo-Nazis. They should have left it to the campus police, or local police to deal with. As employees they had no authority to act to counter protest what the neo-Nazis were doing.
University of Virginia is not an open university, and that is not what an open university means.

There is an assumption that the public can enter university property, until they are trespassed off. Once they are told they are not permitted to enter, they are banned from entering.

The exception to that would be students, employees, or residents. That requires more of a process to ban them from the campus.

Open campus means anyone can come on campus. Certain areas might be restricted, but the commons, open grounds, and streets are anyone's to use.

If they weren't permitted to have their protest, then that's on the administration and campus police to deal with, not some rank and file employee(s).

Then they have ZERO reason to interact with the neo-Nazis.
The Neo-Nazis attacking them was a reason to interact with them. They were leaving work, and walking home, when the Neo-Nazis attacked them. The reasonable thing to do at that point is to say, "hey stop hitting and kicking me."

Most of the attacked did not even know who attacked them.

Open campus means anyone can come on campus. Certain areas might be restricted, but the commons, open grounds, and streets are anyone's to use.
You can enter private property, until the owner/manager tells you to leave. So I can walk up to your front door, and knock. If you trespass me, I have to leave. There is no "I have the right to be on your property."

The Neo-Nazis attacking them was a reason to interact with them. They were leaving work, and walking home, when the Neo-Nazis attacked them. The reasonable thing to do at that point is to say, "hey stop hitting and kicking me."

You can enter private property, until the owner/manager tells you to leave. So I can walk up to your front door, and knock. If you trespass me, I have to leave. There is no "I have the right to be on your property."
What exactly does "open campus" mean? I do not think even private universities kick you off merely because you are not a student or administration.

Here is another example. A mixed race family were tubing down a river as part of a birthday celebration. A Neo-Nazi prison gang attacked them. Is it the mixed race family's fault for enjoying a day at the river, or the Neo-Nazi prison gang's fault for attacking random people.

Not one article I have read says that any of the neo-Nazis initiated an attack on any student until one of the students used pepper spray on the neo-Nazis. Then the fight was just with those opposing the neo-Nazis around some statue the later were at on campus.

Not one article I have read says that any of the neo-Nazis initiated an attack on any student until one of the students used pepper spray on the neo-Nazis. Then the fight was just with those opposing the neo-Nazis around some statue the later were at on campus.
Every article I read said that the Neo-Nazis initiated the attacks. Remember, the people at the college had no idea that they were going to be attacked. It was completely out of the blue.

The attack on the university happened before the attack on the park where the statue was.

You were claiming the conservative Hindenburg was the leader of the Social Democrats... Do you admit you were wrong about that?

Every article I read said that the Neo-Nazis initiated the attacks. Remember, the people at the college had no idea that they were going to be attacked. It was completely out of the blue.

The attack on the university happened before the attack on the park where the statue was.

You were claiming the conservative Hindenburg was the leader of the Social Democrats... Do you admit you were wrong about that?

The protest turned violent after the Left showed up and started attacking the neo-Nazis like they have with those they don't like elsewhere. They threw frozen water bottles, bottles filled with urine, cans of soup, and used pepper spray. That is a classic radical Leftist tactic at riots. The neo-Nazis fought back.

If anything, the MSM downplayed the Left's violence while amplifying that of the Right. Not unexpected.

There was a huge march through Philadelphia today. Shows you where the nation is headed, and it is straight to Hell in a handbasket...

These are people calling for violent revolution, not just "change." Bet they won't be arrested for advocating the overthrow of the government...
Too bad they weren't at the capitol on 6.Jan. Our overlords know how to keep us divided.

There was a huge march through Philadelphia today. Shows you where the nation is headed, and it is straight to Hell in a handbasket...

BB1qTWig.img

These are people calling for violent revolution, not just "change." Bet they won't be arrested for advocating the overthrow of the government...

Which one is @Jarod ?

Here is another example. A mixed race family were tubing down a river as part of a birthday celebration. A Neo-Nazi prison gang attacked them. Is it the mixed race family's fault for enjoying a day at the river, or the Neo-Nazi prison gang's fault for attacking random people.

The rally turned physically violent when antifascist counterprotesters arrived and confronted the group.

The protest turned violent after the Left showed up and started attacking the neo-Nazis like they have with those they don't like elsewhere. They threw frozen water bottles, bottles filled with urine, cans of soup, and used pepper spray. That is a classic radical Leftist tactic at riots. The neo-Nazis fought back.

If anything, the MSM downplayed the Left's violence while amplifying that of the Right. Not unexpected.
Poor put up on nazis who shouted Jews will not replace us

Death to all nazis and their apologists

The rally turned physically violent when antifascist counterprotesters arrived and confronted the group.

So you have backed away from the claim that University of Virginia graduate students were instantly able to turn into Antifa, and cause the Neo-Nazis to violently attack them... Or that a family enjoying a birthday tube rafting down a river were instantly able to turn into Antifa, and cause Neo-Nazis to violently attack them... And now mention Portland.

Actually Portland proves my point. In Portland, any protest by far left groups was immediately reported to Neo-Nazis by the police, and was immediately attacked. Philadelphia learned from that, and did not tell the Neo-Nazis, and Philadelphia had no violence.

I would say it takes two to tango, but there appear to be plenty of cases where Neo-Nazis just attack random people. Far left groups would not, if for no other reason, they do not think they can identify the enemy by just looks. The Neo-Nazis see a mixed race couple, or a Black, and they go out of control.

Back