Compliments to the mods and the rules for letting Free Speech mostly reign here!!!

Jade.
I had a Post DELETED.
It was short.
'Girl Boner'.
I think THAT is why it got DELETED.
Now YOU, being a Religious Quack, would think that 'reasonable'.
I, on the other hand, support 'FREE EXPRESSION'.
'Girl Boner' is what the Book Burners go after.
'Girl Boner' is at the essence of George Carlin and his 'forbidden words'.
This is a Political Forum, Jade. We are talking Freedom, Liberty, and The American Way.

"How George Carlin’s ‘Seven Words’ Changed Legal History
The comedian’s routine led to a Supreme Court ruling and raised questions about censorship that remain unresolved."
https://www.biography.com/news/george-carlin-seven-words-supreme-court

Metinks there was more to it than what you're letting on. :rolleyes:

Damo conducts a 'Free Expression' site. I don't know anyone that objects to that. You sound like you are just a Partisan Hack.

You have to be lying....claiming to not know about WOKE hatred of free minds/free speech is a lot like claiming that the Earth is flat....there is really no justification to take you seriously after that..... you are either a complete liar or a comedy act.

Fuck no! Why would you even ask such a thing?

Phan censored a post of mine referencing moon that was dead on a few days ago..akin to "camel jockey"..that probably should not have happened. :rolleyes:

Thank you. Well a Post of mine was DELETED and I was just wondering if anybody else had suffered what I'm sure must have been a Chinese Hack Attack by one of their 2 million Censors.

You have to be lying....claiming to not know about WOKE hatred of free minds/free speech is a lot like claiming that the Earth is flat....there is really no justification to take you seriously after that..... you are either a complete liar or a comedy act.

Hawkeye. Why don't you just stick to your Buttermilk Biscuits.

How much is there to read into 'Girl Boner'?

What else surrounded it that got the post struck? Ol' girl may not always make the bestest of decisions, but she's pretty sharp, don't think she ain't. She gets it right most of the time.

What else surrounded it that got the post struck? Ol' girl may not always make the bestest of decisions, but she's pretty sharp, don't think she ain't. She gets it right most of the time.

A woman was gleeful that someone's Thread was taken down. To the point of gloating about if profusely.
I said she had a Girl Boner over it. Much like you would use 'Boner' over some guy being happy and excited about something.

See, it comes down to "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander".

Thank you. Well a Post of mine was DELETED and I was just wondering if anybody else had suffered what I'm sure must have been a Chinese Hack Attack by one of their 2 million Censors.

Just one pose deleted? Hmmm...

A woman was gleeful that someone's Thread was taken down. To the point of gloating about if profusely.
I said she had a Girl Boner over it. Much like you would use 'Boner' over some guy being happy and excited about something.

See, it comes down to "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander".

We up North call it wet panties. Is "Girl Boner" some kind of Southern slang?

I saw the "boner" post. It was deleted? Why?

I don't see where it violated any rules here.

Shirley you were told.

Equivalent to 'Boner'.

erection-boing.gif

:eek:

No Jack the boner is the action,the wet panties is the reaction

Socks. You Suck!

This is about: 'Boner'/'Girl Boner'.
If you wants to discuss 'wet panties', take that up with RB.

'Girl Boner'
""Equally fun, risqué, and informative, this is a welcome addition to sexual health literature." - Publishers Weekly In a culture where female empowerment is used to sell everything from sex toys to soap, most sex education continues to bypass pleasure. ... Google Books"

---->"Girl Boner Radio
Global Voice Broadcasting
Health & Fitness"

Back