Congratulations Superfreak!

cawacko

I believe Superfreak is in California getting married today. I'm sure his partner is a wonderful gentleman.

At first I thought you were serious -- then I read your second sentence. :p

You are sooo in trouble!

I believe Superfreak is in California getting married today. I'm sure his partner is a wonderful gentleman.

Such a funny little man.

Actually, Ride the Rockies was this past week. While you were all at work.... I was biking through scenic mountain passes.

Bottom line... USC does indeed STILL suck.

SF did you marry the girl who was with child?

Yes, you must be confusing me with someone else.... according to to ouyr little village idiot leg humping Gumby I am celibate, gay (supposedly an insult) and dateless.... so quite impossible for me to have been married to a woman or knocked her up. :)

Yes, you must be confusing me with someone else.... according to to ouyr little village idiot leg humping Gumby I am celibate, gay (supposedly an insult) and dateless.... so quite impossible for me to have been married to a woman or knocked her up. :)

your dislike of USC proves that you are missing a very vital male gene.

your dislike of USC proves that you are missing a very vital male gene.

LMAO.... yeah, disliking the chuck and duck "football" of the pac 10 when compared to the real conferences like the SEC, Big 12, Big 10 etc.... yeah... that makes me less of a man. :rolleyes:

Tell us... when are the superstars like Bush and Leinert actually going to live up to their hype?

SF did you marry the girl who was with child?

This is a great thread. A good example of how rumors start.

By the end of the thread, it could easily morph into: Did you hear SF knocked up a girl and her brother made him marry her?

LMAO.... yeah, disliking the chuck and duck "football" of the pac 10 when compared to the real conferences like the SEC, Big 12, Big 10 etc.... yeah... that makes me less of a man. :rolleyes:

Tell us... when are the superstars like Bush and Leinert actually going to live up to their hype?

You know what would settle this once and for all? You should both head-butt a car, and whoever can move it the furthest will be the manliest.

You know what would settle this once and for all? You should both head-butt a car, and whoever can move it the furthest will be the manliest.

Ok... but I say Cawacko goes first... then after he knocks himself out, I'll proclaim victory over the dumbass that headbutted a car. :)

Back