Congratulations to cawacko!

When she came out and I first saw her, she looked just like me. Poor girl, I felt so bad for her!!
That is a very old primal human genetic trick so you will accept her as yours. Don't worry she could still end up looking like your wife!

That is a very old primal human genetic trick so you will accept her as yours. Don't worry she could still end up looking like your wife!

I hope she does! I wasn't the only one who said she looked like me. She did kind of look like a boy but my understanding is that's pretty normal for the first few days.

I hope she does! I wasn't the only one who said she looked like me. She did kind of look like a boy but my understanding is that's pretty normal for the first few days.

Congratulations cawacko. I hope she has a very long, happy, and healthy life.

It is the absolute height of hypocrisy for little goody two shoes Christie, Rana the rag, and this Mott character .. who is a moral degenerate besides being a cultural Marxist to be celebrating human life being born on this thread. The three support the destruction of human life on both ends of the human life cycle. The three support planned people only being allowed into the world and all three support human disposal centers called nursing homes on the other end of the human life cycle.

This doesn't deter from cawacko's utter joy for the arrival of his daughter who is undoubtedly the product of two people who love each other I'm sure, very much. This little bundle will have a very loving and caring home to grow up in and will become a fine adult human being on account of it.

But hypocrisy is indeed hypocrisy clearly on display from these three who's price on human life itself has become a bargain basement figure as all three celebrate death as a measure of population control and societal convenience.

Back