Congressman King Endorses Ted Cruz With Reagan's 11th Commandment

Robo

Verified User
New York’s Republican Congressman Peter King went on CNN and violated the Reagan Republican 11th commandment calling Republican Senator Ted Cruz a chameleon and a skunk.

Having observed Congressman King for several years and his worshiping, misguided and pathetic alliance with the likes of John McCain, Lindsey Graham and every other avid war monger and radical drug warrior in Washington, Congressman King’s contemptuous opinion of Senator Cruz is a ringing endorsement for Senator Cruz.

A lot of irony here if a Cruz supporter is accusing another Republican of violating the 11th amendment.

I'm liking Cruz because I think he's got the best shot at keeping the 8 year nightmare from becoming a 12 year nightmare---which would be a Hillary presidency. Trump will have people feeling sorry for HRC with his verbal attacks.

Which is frustrating because the Republicans sorely needed someone that would take off the kid gloves in 2008 and 2012. Then we go from that to a political version of MMA with Trump.

A lot of irony here if a Cruz supporter is accusing another Republican of violating the 11th amendment.

092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847_400x400.jpeg

I'm liking Cruz because I think he's got the best shot at keeping the 8 year nightmare from becoming a 12 year nightmare---which would be a Hillary presidency. Trump will have people feeling sorry for HRC with his verbal attacks.

Which is frustrating because the Republicans sorely needed someone that would take off the kid gloves in 2008 and 2012. Then we go from that to a political version of MMA with Trump.

Nobody likes Cruz. Angry ideologues will vote for him but average middle Americans will find him repugnant.
Hillary will beat Cruz without even trying.

Nobody likes Cruz. Angry ideologues will vote for him but average middle Americans will find him repugnant.

All the right people hate Cruz, it's part of his charm. If average middle America goes for Hillary they deserve what they get.

Who's "nobody?":dunno: Is that the opposite of "everybody?":dunno: If nobody likes Cruz, does that mean everybody likes Cruz?:dunno:

Isn't "middle American's" the "ideological angry?":dunno: Isn't that why The Donald is leading the pack of the angry?:dunno:

he backs historically failed ideas an clings to lies

everyone who deals with him cant stand him.

look into his face when he speaks.

he is smarmy and doesn't believe a fucking word he says.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your confusion.:rofl2::cof1:

Ahhh, I see. So Cruz calling out and criticizing other Republicans, calling them liar for instance on the Senate floor, is ok. But someone says something about Cruz and all of a sudden it's a violation of Reagan's commandment. But I'm the ignorant one. Keep ranting away Robo.

he backs historically failed ideas an clings to lies

Such as?:dunno:

everyone who deals with him cant stand him.

You speak for everyone that deals with him, right?:dunno::cof1:

look into his face when he speaks.

he is smarmy and doesn't believe a fucking word he says.

You’re a mind reader and know what he believes about what he says, right?:dunno::rofl2: Then you wonder why you’re considered to an irrelevant imbecile?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

Ahhh, I see. So Cruz calling out and criticizing other Republicans, calling them liar for instance on the Senate floor, is ok. But someone says something about Cruz and all of a sudden it's a violation of Reagan's commandment. But I'm the ignorant one. Keep ranting away Robo.

Cruz called King a liar on the Senate floor?:dunno::cof1:

Who's "nobody?":dunno: Is that the opposite of "everybody?":dunno: If nobody likes Cruz, does that mean everybody likes Cruz?:dunno:

Isn't "middle American's" the "ideological angry?":dunno: Isn't that why The Donald is leading the pack of the angry?:dunno:

Nobody means not one person.
Even people who support Cruz acknowledge that he is an asshole.
Middle America moderates vote for nice people as their President.
Poor BOBO

Back