Conservatives and Liberals unite!

Why you always upsetting people Cawacko?

Because while I try to project joy on the outside deep down I'm just an angry bitter person who sucks at life and it pisses people off to see someone who sucks so much. :)

I've posted at least 2 different threads that address the teabagger/neocon bullhorn of lies about the ACA. You can repeat those lies until you're dead, but the FACTS will always be your undoing.

Why not address the issue here, as it's clear that the current administration is WRONG on this account. Criticize accurately and honestly, and stop the Rove inspired BS that has failed on 2 elections.

A significant number of the DEMS, including some hardcore, have realized that Obama is a CONSUMMATE FRAUD because of The "AFFORDABLE" Care Act which turned out to be a BLATANT FIASCO.

It is a typical Lib ploy to take a NATION WIDE FACT that Obama LIED about ObummerCare's reduction of $500+ from the taxpayers for Healthcare and claim that Obama's pathological lie was never made. The other FACTS listed by me are accurate ....not that they will ever be admitted to be so by the mendacious Libs.

I wouldn't be surprised if these Libs would deny that Obama has a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN America" Wright's Cathedral of Hate, the FACT that Obama in his own words described this hateful Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright as his "Pastor, Friend & Mentor", that his buddy at ACORN, and later, was Bill Avery, the UNREPENTANT COMMIE/TERRORIST PSYCHO who bombed the Police HQ, and the Pentagon.....and later on NATIONAL TV, as a Prof at one of the prestigious universities, announced that he was "sorry that he wasn't more successful at these activities". And, of course, there are many other atrocities by Obama which are in other threads.

I'm surprised by the liberal support for free trade. Is that more out of support for Obama?

It's what has been going on for years kiddo. Everyone wants to win so bad they will justify anything their party does or says. Clinton was President when NAFTA was signed so the Left feels they should paint it as a good picture when common sense shows it as an American Disaster. Note that all parties wanted it and Hillary tried to patch the tax break for outsourcing turned down by the Republicans.

Republicans have been trying to say that drinking water is bad because the first lady said it's good ETC ETC ETC.

Also.....Free Trade is good as long as there is REGULATION......Same with a lot of issues. We could be MUCH RICHER as a nation without pesky regulation telling Corporations not to put lead paint in our kids toys etc.

I know you didn't learn anything here, but hey, maybe someone else reading it did.

You lost me at the beginning:

"There are always winners and losers in free trade. The winners are the one percent -- the wealthy at the top. The losers are the ninety-nine percent -- the rest of us."

If you want to hook Conservatives, please don't choose a column that parrots your typical liberal 1% vs 99% bullshit.

BINGO!!! It is a stupid article containing the typical bullshit of Leftist extremists that only dunces like Tai can gullibly fall for.

But again, you can't possibly believe for a moment his thread title was honest. Nothing about Liberals and their disinformation campaigns should be mistaken for honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
*sigh* READ what I posted, Wack. While the Dems in Congress may be lock step in partisan support on this, the PEOPLE are not. And last time I checked, being a democrat doesn't automatically translate into being a liberal on all subjects.

"free trade" has become a euphemism by right wing corporatist to have free reign to do whatever the hell they wanted. Gov't regulation came about because of such "freedom", as the general public was subjected to bad food, products, unfair business practices, etc.

Relax dude, I read the article and I read what you wrote. The article NOVA posted on the breakdown of who supported it wasn't politicians it was the public. It said liberals supported it. That's what I was surprised about. That's what I commented on.

Hence what I corrected you on, so next time you won't be "surprised".

A significant number of the DEMS, including some hardcore, have realized that Obama is a CONSUMMATE FRAUD because of The "AFFORDABLE" Care Act which turned out to be a BLATANT FIASCO.

It is a typical Lib ploy to take a NATION WIDE FACT that Obama LIED about ObummerCare's reduction of $500+ from the taxpayers for Healthcare and claim that Obama's pathological lie was never made. The other FACTS listed by me are accurate ....not that they will ever be admitted to be so by the mendacious Libs.

I wouldn't be surprised if these Libs would deny that Obama has a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN America" Wright's Cathedral of Hate, the FACT that Obama in his own words described this hateful Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright as his "Pastor, Friend & Mentor", that his buddy at ACORN, and later, was Bill Avery, the UNREPENTANT COMMIE/TERRORIST PSYCHO who bombed the Police HQ, and the Pentagon.....and later on NATIONAL TV, as a Prof at one of the prestigious universities, announced that he was "sorry that he wasn't more successful at these activities". And, of course, there are many other atrocities by Obama which are in other threads.

And it seems that Raptor is still stuck in the Rove inspired 2008 & 2012 campaign mode by regurgitating all the BS from the GOP back then.

How'd that work out for ya, bunky?

Until you have some rational, honest discourse to offer regarding the subject of this thread, I won't bother responding to your rants. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
You lost me at the beginning:

"There are always winners and losers in free trade. The winners are the one percent -- the wealthy at the top. The losers are the ninety-nine percent -- the rest of us."

If you want to hook Conservatives, please don't choose a column that parrots your typical liberal 1% vs 99% bullshit.

BINGO!!! It is a stupid article containing the typical bullshit of Leftist extremists that only dunces like Tai can gullibly fall for.

But again, you can't possibly believe for a moment his thread title was honest. Nothing about Liberals and their disinformation campaigns should be mistaken for honest.

*Sigh* Here tweedle dumb....here's how I explained it to tweedle dumber:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ves-and-Liberals-unite!&p=1455828#post1455828

Back