Conservatives are physically more attractive

No doubt about it.

D6UXLGgXkAEG_ud.jpg:large

Here’s a shocker. A right wing source says conservatives are happier. Probably are.

Ignorance is bliss.

Here’s a shocker. A right wing source says conservatives are happier. Probably are.

Ignorance is bliss.

You're dunce aren't you? The "right wing source" isnt saying anything it's showing evidence of something. You didnt read the article did you? This is why I refer to you "people" as intellectually lazy. You never disappoint.

Only the shallowest fucks on the planet would start a thread like this. Just totally fucking stupid.

You are so concerned about what people think you look like that you stole someones picture as your own. Which means your are either a0 a guy (most likely) or b) an old fat fuck.

I didn't make this thread.

I also didn't make the photo, I just yanked it off the internet like people do with photos.

You're dunce aren't you? The "right wing source" isnt saying anything it's showing evidence of something. You didnt read the article did you? This is why I refer to you "people" as intellectually lazy. You never disappoint.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest motherfucker on the planet.

So you didn't read it did you you intellectually lazy piece of shit. Youre a waste to good air.

LOL

You probably shouldn’t go to the “intellectually lazy” line when you start a thread on who is prettier, conservatives or liberals.

That’s about as intellectually shallow as one can get.

I didn't make this thread.

I also didn't make the photo, I just yanked it off the internet like people do with photos.

Why? What is the significance of the photo? What are you trying to represent?

ROTFOLMFAO!!!! You are so fucking transparent.

Why? What is the significance of the photo? What are you trying to represent?

ROTFOLMFAO!!!! You are so fucking transparent.

That conservative women are beautiful and that liberal women are ugly, I think it should be fairly obvious.

The hate of liberal women ruins their faces because they are scowling and screaming all the time while conservative women are always smiling and cheerful.

You aren't very bright are you?

I figured you'd hate "Hannoi Jane," being a Nam Vet.

My pick is Dawn Wells (RIP)

70 years old

GYI0051545966_dawn-wells-actress-sherwood-schwartz.jpg

Jane made poor choices and knows that now, but even as a vet, I know that she was right about the war.

Mainly, I've admired her work and know her well-brought-to-life characters, really, not so much her.

Dawn Wells was indeed a very attractive older women, I agree.

That conservative women are beautiful and that liberal women are ugly, I think it should be fairly obvious.

The hate of liberal women ruins their faces because they are scowling and screaming all the time while conservative women are always smiling and cheerful.

You aren't very bright are you?

So, you are using someone elses picture to show that YOU are attractive.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Didn't work, hag. Plus, that person is not a conservative. Oops.

Here's a question. Aren't all those attractive Hollywoodites supposedly liberal? Have you seen all the lookers at Trump rallies? :bigthink:

So, you are using someone elses picture to show that YOU are attractive.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Didn't work, hag. Plus, that person is not a conservative. Oops.

I'm not in the photographs besides pretty much every picture posted on the forum is someone else''s picture.

That's what copy and paste is used for.

Have you never posted a picture before?

Back