Conservatives are physically more attractive

Jane made poor choices and knows that now, but even as a vet, I know that she was right about the war.

Mainly, I've admired her work and know her well-brought-to-life characters, really, not so much her.

Dawn Wells was indeed a very attractive older women, I agree.

It's the way she went about it. Her picture is in the urinal at the VFW.

Myself, I never paid any attention to her, mainly because of her reputation.

Absolutely. The professor was a lucky man

maxresdefault.jpg

Only the shallowest fucks on the planet would start a thread like this. Just totally fucking stupid.

Let's just look at the author of the insane Oped OPIE DOPEY referred us to- the White Nationalist Evangelical RIGHT WING Extremist Activist Anne Hendershott! Ugly woman- Inside out Out!

Enough Said!

Hendershott_Anne2-900x900.jpg

I'm not in the photographs besides pretty much every picture posted on the forum is someone else''s picture.

That's what copy and paste is used for.

Have you never posted a picture before?

In talking about your avatar dumb shit. That sure as fuck ain’t you’. Who is it? Why are they important to you?

That conservative women are beautiful and that liberal women are ugly, I think it should be fairly obvious.

The hate of liberal women ruins their faces because they are scowling and screaming all the time while conservative women are always smiling and cheerful.

You aren't very bright are you?

These are your typical conservative women. Don't lie.

iu

iu

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS

iu

iu

You will notice that they have big tits unlike that man-beast Rachel Maddcow.

Anyone figured out if that thing is female or male yet?

Dr. Maddow is roughly my son's age, almost six feet tall, and would be relatively attractive if she didn't shut down the efforts
of her makeup, hair, and wardrobe people. Her unfortunate presentation of herself cannot hide her impressive intellect, however,
and for that, I admire her.

Dr. Maddow is roughly my son's age, almost six feet tall, and would be relatively attractive if she didn't shut down the efforts
of her makeup, hair, and wardrobe people. Her unfortunate presentation of herself cannot hide her impressive intellect, however,
and for that, I admire her.

Has she done work outside of her show because she is merely an entertainer on that playing to a crowd for a paycheck.

She's also been wrong a lot.

Has she done work outside of her show because she is merely an entertainer on that playing to a crowd for a paycheck.

She's also been wrong a lot.

Except for special broadcast programming, she's only on MSNBC on Monday evenings now.
I assume that she's doing something else but have not bothered to look into what that may be.

Dr. Maddow is really, really smart, and if she didn't purposely make herself look like a dude,
smart turns me on. What a waste, although, as I said, she's my son's age, not mine.

You will notice that they have big tits unlike that man-beast Rachel Maddcow.

Anyone figured out if that thing is female or male yet?

Since we're digressing, has anyone figured out if Mann Coulter is female or male yet? She's like a less attractive version of Caitlyn Jenner.

iu

You are so concerned about what people think you look like that you stole someones picture as your own. Which means your are either a0 a guy (most likely) or b) an old fat fuck.

It’s a foreign disinformation anti American computer program

A bot hole

Let's just look at the author of the insane Oped OPIE DOPEY referred us to- the White Nationalist Evangelical RIGHT WING Extremist Activist Anne Hendershott! Ugly woman- Inside out Out!

Enough Said!

Hendershott_Anne2-900x900.jpg

She’s Ok looking

But her heart is a dark hard smoldering chunk of coal

Back