Conservatives

Man you really hate the South.

There are good elements of political culture here. Opposition (sometimes almost irrational opposition) to taxes, few/no restrictions on gun control, tiny welfare states. All of these are positives in my eyes.

I have a love-hate relationship with the south. Either way, I usually don't take myself very seriously.

No one does. :clink:

It's my trump card because I can always say whatever stupid shit I want and come back and say I didn't mean it.

That is true. It's like hitting a brick wall in debate.

Me: You said THIS yesterday.

You: Well that was yesterday. I didn't mean it. Today I believe this...

Me: Well... fair enough... I guess.

I remember specifically one day that I wanted a ban on all assault weapons, and within the next 4 hours bemoaned stupid government regulations on them.

I also hate conservatives, libertarians, and liberals, and regularly insult all ideologies at any time.

i know this is a circle jerk, but it's the type of thing that makes me think there isn't room for me in these forums.

Yeah, you can usually spot them by using your "Inner Eye" and just "feeling" the emptiness, or using your aura camera...

:rolleyes:

I was just looking for the perfect emo liberal slogan.

But here:

Aura of a liberal:

Aura_Photo_Donna_Blue.jpg

Aura of a cosnervative:

kirlian2.gif

i know this is a circle jerk, but it's the type of thing that makes me think there isn't room for me in these forums.

Everyone belongs here, Kathy. You won't find us forcibly throwing you out like at democraticunderground.com, or throwing out your enemies and reprimanding them like at USmessageboard.com (or whatever that messageboard was that those creeps came from). It's just free debate.

wow, conservatives are really thin-skinned. You guys were obviously goofing around.

Do you know what kind of abuse I took in the run up to the iraq war? I was called everything from a traitor to an al qaeda lover.

Message boards take thick skin, lighten up!

wow, conservatives are really thin-skinned. You guys were obviously goofing around.

Do you know what kind of abuse I took in the run up to the iraq war? I was called everything from a traitor to an al qaeda lover.

Message boards take thick skin, lighten up!
Again... You choose one post by one other to suggest that all conservatives have thin skin?

Methinks your aura is probably red on the top...

I don't have any absurd partisan love for the LP, but I'd have to walk a tightrope running as a D or R. I think my state is fairly fertile ground for a candidate with libertarian ideas, if he/she can decide which positions to play up or down.

I think the country is fertile for national collaborativism...now to get started with the party...and finish writing shit. :P

You are welcome to convince the libertarians that it is what they really want.

Back