"Conservatve" Democrats?

Boris The Animal

It's Just Boris!
Judging from the posters here, no such animal exists. All I see from that party are whacked out Leftists and Communists hell bent on distorting the USofA.

There are some. Usually libertarians in truth only without the fixation on legalizing pot. They also turned out for TEA Party events back when it was just "taxed enough already" and none of the rest by those who wanted to make it a political party. It was pretty easy finding people who believe we are taxed enough already.

you teabaggers have gone so far to the corporate right that the middle looks like the far left to you. You should realize that you are not conservatives but fascists. You believe in corporate control of the govt. and that alone would make Benito proud.

you teabaggers have gone so far to the corporate right that the middle looks like the far left to you. You should realize that you are not conservatives but fascists. You believe in corporate control of the govt. and that alone would make Benito proud.

Are you advocating the nationalization of business enterprises?

military spending is awesome. Im going to call my congressman up tomorrow and demand he open another sub base. Also more cables in the sound. Hell, I want a walkway under the sound. Fuck private ferries.

Are you advocating corporations, domestic and foreign, have a bigger say in our govt than 99% of the people who live here?

So much irony it'd set off a metal detector.

So says the guy who voted for the guy that bought and paid for the insurance companies.

Nope.

Now, answer my question, please.

If you're against it why do you vote and advocate for it? Why have you let international corporate propaganda control you.

To answer your question, capitalism must be controlled by govt, not the other way around or the fascism you back becomes too powerful.

Now answer mine

Back