Consumer Spending Grows by Just 0.1 Percent in May, Inflation Remains High

Nope. trump's tax on American consumers hiked prices on many items not only coming from 'Jina', but from all of our former trading partners.

Ask Soy farmers who committed suicide because of trump policies how they did.
I don't think they would respond to my questions lol

Funny that after a republican gave us the worst reccession in history you complain about a democrat who fixed it. You admit that democrat fixed it, your only complaint is that he did it slowly? Then another republican took over and left us in worse condition than when he started. Now we have another democrat in there and the economy once again is getting better by the day. When are you right wingers going to put 2 and 2 together and get 4 instead of 3? Republicans are the ones constantly fucking things up and leaving them for the democrats to fix.

Obama did not fix it. Obama did record number of regulations that hurt small business and the economy. Obama was a terrible president. the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression

Nope. DEMOCRATS did.

Democrats CAUSED IT!

Obama CAUSED the economic depression during the Obama years.

Trump ended the Obama depression.
It was DEMOCRATS that shut down the economy. Not Trump. That shutdown began ANOTHER economic depression that we are still in.

It isn't. Blatant lie.

Racist! Don't you know that math is racist??? Democrats said so!

Inversion fallacy. You can't get away with projecting YOUR problems on others.

:lolup:.

The KKK was created by the DEMOCRAT party, ya dumb mutt.
Racism is a DEMOCRAT problem, ya dumb mutt. It always was. It was DEMOCRATS that wanted slavery.

Yes and if they had not abandoned that philosophy a long time ago I would probably be a republican but they did. Every racist group in the country today has nothing but right wingers in it and endorsed your fucking fuhrer.

Yes and if they had not abandoned that philosophy a long time ago I would probably be a republican but they did.
The KKK has not abandoned anything. They still exist. The Democrats are just as racist as the day they created the KKK.
Every racist group in the country today has nothing but right wingers in it and endorsed your fucking fuhrer.
...such as?

BLM? Racists. Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
Antifa. Racists. Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
WOKE culture? Created by DEMOCRATS.
Affirmative action? Create by DEMOCRATS.
Proud Boys? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
FOX news? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
CNN? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.

Don't try to project YOUR problems on others, ya dumb mutt.

The KKK has not abandoned anything. They still exist. The Democrats are just as racist as the day they created the KKK.

what a fucking dumbshit, I never said they didn't exist but you won't find anyone but right wing racists among their ranks any more. Who did the KKK endorse in the last election? Thats right, your racist fuhrer.

...such as?

BLM? Racists. Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
Antifa. Racists. Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
WOKE culture? Created by DEMOCRATS.
Affirmative action? Create by DEMOCRATS.
Proud Boys? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
FOX news? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.
CNN? Funded and supported by DEMOCRATS.

Don't try to project YOUR problems on others, ya dumb mutt.
what a complete asshole.

what a fucking dumbshit, I never said they didn't exist but you won't find anyone but right wing racists among their ranks any more. Who did the KKK endorse in the last election? Thats right, your racist fuhrer.

what a complete asshole.

The KKK is not Republican nor conservative. They were created by the Democrat party and are still funded and maintained by the Democrat party. You are just projecting YOUR problems on others again. Inversion fallacy.
The racists are DEMOCRATS.

The asshole is YOU, because you support violent Democrat supported factions like this. Factions like Antifa, BLM, the KKK, the Proud Boys, and others. You support the election fraud by DEMOCRATS that caused the 2020 and 2022 elections to fault.

Back