Consumer spending surge BLOWS AWAY estimates.. END IS NEAR

Debt will not be allowed to mount this high for much longer. Soon, our debt holders will demand a debtor's prison, so their dollars are valuable as a means of actual control again. ENSLAVED TO CHINA THROUGH THE CURRENCY SYSTEM. Neato.

Last edited:
Some states already let old folks that are being taxed out of their homes work at $7/HR or so to pay off some of their taxes. Debtors prison is getting closer.

supergerber, I was using spending to show recession is not at the doorstep.
You are too young to take the time to look at the big picture.
Net worth is up its retarded to look at a persons debt without looking at equity. I'll bet that holds for almost every poster over 30.

supergerber, I was using spending to show recession is not at the doorstep.
You are too young to take the time to look at the big picture.
Net worth is up its retarded to look at a persons debt without looking at equity. I'll bet that holds for almost every poster over 30.

Yes toppy, I know full well you were using the retail spending to show recession was less likely. THAT is the point toppy. That the number you are using to support your position is based on spending via debt. That DEBT HAS TO BE REPAID toppy. So not only did they spend what they had, but they spent money they have yet to make. THAT IS NOT ECONOMIC STRENGTH toppy. IT WEAKENS the future economy. Just as the idiots in DC continue to weaken the future of the US by continually increasing our nations debt.

Please post a link to your net worth figures toppy.

income is up over spending year over year, only a teenager doesn't know that during xmas the parents spend more than they make. Oh and supergerber too.
Anybody following markests and economics in any detail knows net worth has been up every year since the recession. Asking for a link is proving your on desh and duhla's level of ignorance on the topic. THANKS:clink:

And personal debt to income ration is virtually at the level that it was when the great depression started.
But ignore the credit card behind the curtain.

income is up over spending year over year, only a teenager doesn't know that during xmas the parents spend more than they make. Oh and supergerber too.
Anybody following markests and economics in any detail knows net worth has been up every year since the recession. Asking for a link is proving your on desh and duhla's level of ignorance on the topic. THANKS:clink:

No, your avoidance at providing any evidence to support your claim is what shows ignorance. IF everyone knows this to be true as you suggest, then you should have no problem producing the data.

Back