Conversation with my sister.

Jarod

Contributor
Her: I cant believe so many of my friends have kids being sent to Iraq.

Me: It is sad, hopefully the killing will stop soon.

Her: But its so unfair to the mothers.

Me: It is particularly a waste because there are some terrorists getting away in Afganistan.

Her: I feel really bad for those mothers, they wait by the phone for a call from there kids every day.

Me: I agree but Ill bet most of the mothers voted for Bush, if they were your friends.

Her: Well, we had to do something.

Me: What do you mean?

Her: We had to do something about 9-11.

UGGGGHHHH its like talking to a brick wall!

We should have attacked Cuba, at least its closer than Iraq. Because we had to do something.
I'm thinking Panama, the Canal is Waaay cooler than cigars. Which taste like poop even when connoisseurs say they are "good".

omfg Jarod. I'm so sorry. That had to be like hearing fingernails go across a black board.

I'm thinking Panama, the Canal is Waaay cooler than cigars. Which taste like poop even when connoisseurs say they are "good".
Having NEVER puffed on a turd I will take your word that poop taste like really fine shade grown Habano seed tobacco, aged with care and fermented 2 and even three times before being rolled into divine creations rolled by master craftsmen and women.

"Though our weapon be but a wooden spoon, it must become as powerful as other weapons"

Gertrud Scholtz-Klink

THe sad thing is that I belive this is how most Americans feel, and why this war was alowed.

THe sad thing is that I belive this is how most Americans feel, and why this war was alowed.

Yeah, and why I have lost most of my faith in America. that combined with the economic fiasco we eagerly ran into. And re-electing bush in 2004.

But that is for you youngsters to put up with. I have mine and am set :clink:

No, but there death was necessary to perserve liberty.

WTF are you talking about? What liberty is 'preserved' by the war in Afghanistan....? You're an idiot.....
We went there to KILL and to take revenge against those that had any even tiny part of 9/11.....

Back