Conversation with my sister.

WTF are you talking about? What liberty is 'preserved' by the war in Afghanistan....? You're an idiot.....
We went there to KILL and to take revenge against those that had any even tiny part of 9/11.....

No, I supported going there to end the government that gave Al Queda safe harbor to plan the terrorist attacks of 9-11.

Maybe if the US had been bombed a bit more in WWII then a sense of perspective might have been in place in 2001. As it was the shock of the attacks may well have rendered your nation temporarily collectively insane. I think that's what did it frankly.

Maybe if the US had been bombed a bit more in WWII then a sense of perspective might have been in place in 2001. As it was the shock of the attacks may well have rendered your nation temporarily collectively insane. I think that's what did it frankly.

Pretty much , execpt for an evil few who took advantage of the situation.
And a few of us who saw the truth and were called unamerican and such for our wisdom.

Eraged, bloodthirsty and desiring revenge. Christ I flew the Gadsden flag outside my house of months after 9-11. That is the flag with the coiled up snake that said don't tread on me. BUT I really thought we would eventually go after the guys that were responsible for funding, training and organizing the guys that flew the planes into the building. I didn't realize that it was more of a "we are going to attack (insert country here) for (insert reason de jure here) in the ongoing war on terror.

Back