Convicted Felon: “I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
What? And when they have been sending all of their money to him?!

"Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Trump then told the crowd that if anyone collapsed he would have people splash water on them. "If anyone goes down, if you start going down we have people that will pick you up right away," Trump said. "They'll throw water. You know everybody was so worried yesterday about you, they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog."

I'll probably come across as a cynical a*hole here but I believe it to be accurate. I have a seven year old. She still believes in the Easter Bunny and Santa. There are reasons I want to tell her it's all a lie but I don't have it in me. And on JPP we have Boomers who think politicians running for (high) office actually really care about them.

On one hand it's cute, like little kids with Santa, Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. But we give kids a pass because they're so young. What is the excuse for grown ups who don't recognize the truth about politicians? Is it the result of extreme partisanship warping someone's brain that they convince themselves otherwise? This is eye opening.

I'm reminded of the George Carlin bit on politicians where he says "it's a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

Would be interesting to hear someone argue "but George, there are those in the big club that really care about me as an individual and a person. I'm more than just a name to them, I'm somebody."

I'll probably come across as a cynical a*hole here but I believe it to be accurate. I have a seven year old. She still believes in the Easter Bunny and Santa. There are reasons I want to tell her it's all a lie but I don't have it in me. And on JPP we have Boomers who think politicians running for (high) office actually really care about them.

On one hand it's cute, like little kids with Santa, Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. But we give kids a pass because they're so young. What is the excuse for grown ups who don't recognize the truth about politicians? Is it the result of extreme partisanship warping someone's brain that they convince themselves otherwise? This is eye opening.
I never voted for someone based on their caring for me. I vote for someone good for my country, with policies I support.

Do you care about the people? --Signed, Cynical a*hole

Well, you have your choice this time:

Do you vote for the felon who'll come in and toss water on the dumpster fire that is government today, or do you voter for the senile retard who'll toss gasoline on that dumpster fire?
Biden is governing like presidents of the past. He is a normal.,stable man who is no threat to America.
Your Trumpism is making you very foolish. Perhaps you approve of his plan for retribution and taking over the FBI and justice depts.

Gardner is a fascist.
3bl3yu.jpg

Biden is governing like presidents of the past. He is a normal.,stable man who is no threat to America.
Your Trumpism is making you very foolish. Perhaps you approve of his plan for retribution and taking over the FBI and justice depts.
No president in the past has allowed over 10 million people into the US illegally.
And, like other Progressive Presidents in the past he

Wants to pack the Supreme Court
Use lawfare against his political opponents
Is all for cronyism and corruption so long as he gets a cut.
All for expanding government
All for raising taxes
Globalism over nationalism

Basically, he's all for fucking you, me, and the country.

Is there is nothing normal or stable about Joe... Pray for him to not do something really stupid at the G 7.. The country and the world is in enough chaos ..

Back